Find your 2012 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Hopefully booking for September 22, 2012 Fantasy Cruise

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up. The links can be found in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up. The links can be found in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I haven't seen an FE for the 9/15/12 Cruise. I would be willing to start one if I knew how. Can you help?

I haven't seen an FE for the 9/15/12 Cruise. I would be willing to start one if I knew how. Can you help?

You will need to post the info on your cruise meets thread if anyone is interested in doing an FE exchange. There's really no need to start a thread just for keeping FE info, many meets do it thru their meets thread.
I was on a sailing and we had 6 or 7 threads and we managed to keep our FE info contained in the thread and it wasn't hard to follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter