Flight Center tickets?

Thank you c&m!:)
I was going to the correct site but when you access tickets via the "activities" link, it takes you to another site which indicates pricing in US dollars!

I just stopped in to Flight Center in Langley BC. The 4 day park hopper is $182.00 CDN and the 5 day is $189.00. You buy them there and then just show your ID at the ticket counter in DL and pick them up when you arrive.

Q

They also give you a voucher that you have to print off, having that little piece of paper with the confirmation number makes things to A LOT faster! My friend forgot hers at home so when we got there it took them at least ten minutes longer then it took us! Just so everyone knows! TAKE THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER LOL

Can anyone confirm that we can puchase the tickets thru flight centre (even if we are in the US)?

We did, and we live in the US.
Did you purchase online?

It may be that the "official" procedure is to limit sales only to Canadian residents (quotas, tax laws, whatnot), and so that is what the customer service reps are telling people. It appears they are not very strict on enforcing this rule, though, as Americans seem to have purchased tickets fine.

Thank you for the responses. We are thinking of purchasing our tickets thru flight centre since they offer 7 and 8 day hoppers.

The prices are in US dollars right, 249 for adult and 209 for child (8day)

Thank you for the responses. We are thinking of purchasing our tickets thru flight centre since they offer 7 and 8 day hoppers.

The prices are in US dollars right, 249 for adult and 209 for child (8day)

On the US version of the site, I'm not finding 8-day parkhoppers. Those only go up to 6-day (which is what we happen to be looking for).

And on the CA version of the site, I'm still seeing the adults pay for the kids price, so they're both the same listed in CAD $205.00 for the 8-day.

Where are you seeing 8-day for $249 adult?

We did, and we live in the US.
Do you just take a voucher to the ticket booth? Do you have to show ID? I don't know if I am just being silly and worrying that I will get rejected at the ticket booth.

I just bought 4, 5-day Park Hopper tickets at Flightcenter in Canada and paid $756 Canadian ($189 each). For Canadians, I don't think this can be beat or even come close (especially with the Canadian Dollar dropping under 80 cents). On Ares Travel website, the same 5 day Hopper passes are $164 so using the 1.3 exchange rate, that comes to $213).

I asked if Americans could call and buy them from Flight Center in Canada and he said yes, as long as they pay in Canadian dollars. So call and buy them since they seem to be the cheapest around ($189 CAD comes out to $151.2 USD, using a 80 cent dollar).

FYI, 4 day park hoppers are $182

Q

I just bought 4, 5-day Park Hopper tickets at Flightcenter in Canada and paid $756 Canadian ($189 each). For Canadians, I don't think this can be beat or even come close (especially with the Canadian Dollar dropping under 80 cents). On Ares Travel website, the same 5 day Hopper passes are $164 so using the 1.3 exchange rate, that comes to $213).

I asked if Americans could call and buy them from Flight Center in Canada and he said yes, as long as they pay in Canadian dollars. So call and buy them since they seem to be the cheapest around ($189 CAD comes out to $151.2 USD, using a 80 cent dollar).

FYI, 4 day park hoppers are $182

Q

Maybe I dialed the wrong number then. What number did you use to call? Did you buy the kids price for adult tickets? I am wanting the tickets that DO NOT expire at the end of April. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Maybe I dialed the wrong number then. What number did you use to call? Did you buy the kids price for adult tickets? I am wanting the tickets that DO NOT expire at the end of April. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I didn't call, I physically went to Flight Center in Langley (Willowbrook Mall). The direct line to this office is 1 866 375 0787.

I did buy the kids price for adult tickets. We are actually going to be in Disneyland from the end of April until early May. I read somewhere on these boards) that they don't expire at the end of April but need to be picked up before April 30 and used by Mid-May sometime.

I didn't call, I physically went to Flight Center in Langley (Willowbrook Mall). The direct line to this office is 1 866 375 0787.

I did buy the kids price for adult tickets. We are actually going to be in Disneyland from the end of April until early May. I read somewhere on these boards) that they don't expire at the end of April but need to be picked up before April 30 and used by Mid-May sometime.

No you're right about the tickets. I meant end of April early May. Our trip isn't until the end of May, so the kids' price doesn't work for us. I'll try the number you listed and see if they'll sell to me in the U.S. I'll use a credit card, so won't that be fine for Canadian dollars?

Do you know if they happen to be offering regular priced tickets after the kids price promo? I won't be going until June.

Also, when the rep told you "in Canadian dollars", does that mean I can still order online in the US with a card, and they'll apply the exchange rate automatically when doing the transaction?

..Boy, maybe someone should write a Guide to getting tickets at Flight Centre Canada! :rotfl:

Do you know if they happen to be offering regular priced tickets after the kids price promo? I won't be going until June.

Also, when the rep told you "in Canadian dollars", does that mean I can still order online in the US with a card, and they'll apply the exchange rate automatically when doing the transaction?

..Boy, maybe someone should write a Guide to getting tickets at Flight Centre Canada! :rotfl:

No joke! :rotfl2: These are my same questions. I would love it if I could get this to work out.

I just wanted to clarify that according to their website, "First day of use MUST occur on or before April 30, 2009."
So although you can use them until May 13, 2009 as they expire 13 days after the first use, you must use them at least once before or on April 30,l 2009.

Answer - I didn't ask about what happens after the promo is over but I am sure they will still sell regular priced tickets, likely at a discounted rate

Answer - Not sure about the credit card and whether they will apply the exchange rate but I don't see why not. I didn't see what the procedure was to order online but its possible that on the form where you put in your personal information, it may change the price to US dollars if you put a US address.

..Boy, maybe someone should write a Guide to getting tickets at Flight Centre Canada!

It would be good if someone from the US that has tried buy tickets at Flight Center in Canada could post their experience (whether good or bad, successful or unsuccessful).

Q

I am so tempted to purchase from flight centre....

Like everyone else, I am just a little nrevous about getting to the ticket booth and being told that they do not have my ticket information:confused3

Is there any one for US out there who has gone thru the whole process and got their tickets?

hi there, i just received a quote from flight center and they told me a 5 day hopper for our trip in may is 192 for an adult....way cheaper for me than buying down there...:goodvibes

hi there, i just received a quote from flight center and they told me a 5 day hopper for our trip in may is 192 for an adult....way cheaper for me than buying down there...:goodvibes
$192 CAD? :scared1:

That's less than 150 American. And for May? That's weird, it's after the kid's promo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter