Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry about my long absence. I haven't been to WDW for several weeks. Was working my regular 2 part time jobs, then started filling in more at the assisted living place, working way more than I wanted. Then they fired my boss there. I was doing her job, my job and my other job, now I'm the boss, and working one full-time job. Only problem is it's Mon-Fri, which means only weekends for Disney now! I'll get there again soon, I hope, I'm having withdrawals! :D Hope to meet everyone again soon!

It's a shame when work interferes with a Disney Addiction! :mad: I haven't been since the Night of Joy's first night! :sad1: Even then it was just for a few hours.

If the Osbourne lights are really working now maybe I can scoot over for a few hours this week. :confused3

Ooooh, I didn't know that started already. Love the Osbourne lights! Have fun! Wish I could go this weekend.

Yeah, they started it three weeks earlier this year. I didn't get to go last night but will definitely hit it up this weekend. Maybe even bring a new friend with me. We shall see.

It's a shame when work interferes with a Disney Addiction! :mad: I haven't been since the Night of Joy's first night! :sad1: Even then it was just for a few hours.

If the Osbourne lights are really working now maybe I can scoot over for a few hours this week. :confused3

Brack, they really are. The grand public opening was Monday night. They did the employee opening on Friday night. I plan on going this Friday (12th) and possibly again on Saturday night (13th). If anyone is around and wants to meet up for the lights just let me know. . .

Sorry about my long absence. I haven't been to WDW for several weeks. Was working my regular 2 part time jobs, then started filling in more at the assisted living place, working way more than I wanted. Then they fired my boss there. I was doing her job, my job and my other job, now I'm the boss, and working one full-time job. Only problem is it's Mon-Fri, which means only weekends for Disney now! I'll get there again soon, I hope, I'm having withdrawals! :D Hope to meet everyone again soon!

hows the hand Kristy?

Brack, they really are. The grand public opening was Monday night. They did the employee opening on Friday night. I plan on going this Friday (12th) and possibly again on Saturday night (13th). If anyone is around and wants to meet up for the lights just let me know. . .

I'll see if the DW will go with me on Friday. :goodvibes I'll post if we can.

I just got my AP last month. Have been 2-3 every week close to a month now. Really enjoyed Epcot's food and wine festival. Have been a disney nut for along time.:woohoo:

I will be going to Hollywood Studios tonight. Will they have Fantasmic tonight I wonder? Anybody know? TIA:cool1:

I will be going to Hollywood Studios tonight. Will they have Fantasmic tonight I wonder? Anybody know? TIA:cool1:

Sorry, no Fantasmic tonight. It is only on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday right now. They do show it twice a night now on the nights they do show it because it gets dark early.

Sorry, no Fantasmic tonight. It is only on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday right now. They do show it twice a night now on the nights they do show it because it gets dark early.

Thans for the info. Saw it about 3 weeks ago. Was an amazing show. Left a little early...thinking I could catch the show anytime:confused3

Looking to go to the CLP on Saturday evening (probably the early one). Anyone is welcome to join in.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a wonderful day wherever you may be celebrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter