Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.

rebecca06261

DIS Pirate Wench
Speak up if you're a Florida ressie! :cool1:

This is the bestest and most awesome place to post to meet new peeps and make new friends who live in the happiest state on earth (or USA, whatever lol)

Even if you're several hours away from the mothership, make yourself known--single, married, divorced, family, hetero, nonhetero, asexual, it doesn't matter! :hippie:

I'm Rebecca, I live in Spring Hill (about 1.5 hrs directly west from wdw and about 45 minutes north of Tampa) I'm a theme park geek in general. I don't have kids but loving going to wdw with my friends who have them. I'm active in my church and have a number of good friends but I'm interested in meeting other FL ressies who enjoy going to the parks and venturing to other parts of our gorgeous state as well :goodvibes

Florida in the house!!! I'm Jeff, I live in Orlando(about 20 minutes from the mouse:cool1:).. and lets just say I'm at WDW as we speak!:woohoo:...btw, awesome thread Rebecca! Don't see a lot of Floridians here its nice to know we still exist lol

Hi Rebecca Hi Jeff
fing25.gif
I'm Ruthie

Hey Ruthie! This is exactly what I had in mind- just a bunch of Fl ressies finally finding their home on the DIS :goodvibes

Hi Rebecca, Hi Ruthie.. nice to meet you both:hippie:.. I agree it feels good to find a home on the DIS:cool1:. hopefully we can keep it going:thumbsup2. Ruthie - I agree I think a FL DIS meet would be fun:goodvibes

Hi I'm Joie, 34,female,single and from Pensacola it's about 7 1/2 hours away. I may work in AL but a true Floridian. I go to WDW when I can with friends and family. The last time I was there was April 4-10 and I'm heading back June 3-7 for a long weekend and then again Sept 25-Oct 3 those are the planned trips who knows know what other trips will be planned. Its nice knowing you guys

hi group! this is my first post and i am happy to meet other florida disney lovers! i just turned 61 and am a grateful annual passholder who visits at least once a month. it'd be great to meet some of you neighbors ... and thanks for the thread! oh... my name is margaret and i live just south of tampa.

not a Floridian...... just a troll... :goodvibes

hi group! this is my first post and i am happy to meet other florida disney lovers! i just turned 61 and am a grateful annual passholder who visits at least once a month. it'd be great to meet some of you neighbors ... and thanks for the thread! oh... my name is margaret and i live just south of tampa.
17.gif

Live about 30-45 minutes away in Lakeland which is halfway between Tampa and Orlando. 30 y/o male I take my daughter as often as possible. Usually meet up with some good friends and hang out.

St Petersburg resident here....single....go minimum once a month but try twice

Hi fellow Floridians, I live in DeLand about an hour to the north east of WDW. I go as much as possible with my PAP and love to go to the water park also just to chill during a hot day. DH is a consultant and travels most of the time. I'm mid 50's and an empty nester so would love some Disney friends to meet up with!

Hi everyone! Shannon here, living with my DH in Delray Beach, way too far from the mouse!!

Thanks Rebecca! Been thinking about doing one of these myself.

Im Sha (Shay) up in Slocala. Go to Disney a bit (lol... as in I have been there the last 3 weekends and there probably the next 2). 41 with a soon 42 bday coming up :thumbsup2

not a Floridian...... just a troll... :goodvibes

You are not a troll... you are a Floridian who just happens to live in PA ;)

042.gif
Hi Margaret ! Welcome to the Disboards Ruthie-----
042.gif
Hi everyone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter