Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello all my name is Shannon and I live here in Orlando and just 20 min away from the mouse. We try and go once a week when DH and DD has time to go. We just moved here from Ohio in Feb so still new to FL. I would love to meet new people who also loves the Mouse and his friendly friends.

....just give it time.. you will become cool like the rest of us :beach:

cool ???I
I am cool... and right now I have been a resident of Lake Buena Vista Drive for the past 8 years :p by the golf course remember... :lmao:

:wave2: hi ruthie! thanks for the welcome, and i live south of tampa (halfway between tampa and sarasota). we should meet up some time! i go mostly on weekends, but have been known to play hooky here and there when i just cannot do without a parade and ice cream.
margaret

Hello all! This is a great thread...thanks for starting it! I'm Jennifer and I live in Palmetto (about 20 minutes north of Sarasota). I am single and would love to meet some people who love the mouse as much as I do! :tinker:

Im Sha (Shay) up in Slocala. Go to Disney a bit (lol... as in I have been there the last 3 weekends and there probably the next 2). 41 with a soon 42 bday coming up :thumbsup2

You are not a troll... you are a Floridian !!!

SHA .. last year I spent 3 monts and 4 days in Orlando :), the year before i spent 2 months and 2 days :) so yup I agree I am a Floridian :cutie:

Hello You can call me Leroy, I am obsessed with the Duck and find joy in landing at Mickey's Corportate Office (MCO) every chance I got.

With human years you can consider me as an adult but really who is counting... but really in Duck years I am only 14!! woohoo am a teenager!:cloud9:

(Ducks, geese, hawks and eagles can live over 20 years in the wild, so they're somewhere in between. Their first two years might be like 7-8 human years. After that, each year for them might be like two for us.)

Hello all! This is a great thread...thanks for starting it! I'm Jennifer and I live in Palmetto (about 20 minutes north of Sarasota). I am single and would love to meet some people who love the mouse as much as I do! :tinker:

Welcome Jennifer:goodvibes

Ok. I'm jealous of y'all. I don't suppose somebody would like to take pity on the wanna be Floridian and let me move in with them? (I'll gladly do dishes and slave in the kitchen) :lmao: Then I can "officially" post on this thread, because right now I live waaay north. But I often DREAM about living in Florida.....

Julile

Ok. I'm jealous of y'all. I don't suppose somebody would like to take pity on the wanna be Floridian and let me move in with them? (I'll gladly do dishes and slave in the kitchen) :lmao: Then I can "officially" post on this thread, because right now I live waaay north. But I often DREAM about living in Florida.....

Julile

LoL.. I've got some dishes piled high if you wanna help out:lmao:

Julile

Cmon down Julie

...How about a Game Plan....how about we pick a day in June for a DisBoard FL Residents Unite Meet? Gives us all plenty of time to post a suggestion date and run with it :goodvibes

DH is an OTR trucker...I'm 55 so similar circumstances..want to PM phone numbers?

PM...you are new so are you familiar with this?

and for all of us...How about a Game Plan....how about we pick a day in June for a DisBoard FL Residents Unite Meet? Gives us all plenty of time to post a suggestion date and run with it :goodvibes

I like this idea! I suggest June 24th or 25th. Anyone else? Suggestions?

I like this idea! I suggest June 24th or 25th. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Has to be a weekend for me. Am not on call though the weekend of the 25-27th June.

Am looking for a July trip to see the new fireworks at MK, probably the 16-18th or just overnight on the 17th. Will bring my mom most likely.

Are we planning to meet in the parks, or just in the area somewhere for lunch or something?

It has to be a weekend for me too. That weekend would work for me. :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2
Has to be a weekend for me. Am not on call though the weekend of the 25-27th June.

:thumbsup2

Am looking for a July trip to see the new fireworks at MK, probably the 16-18th or just overnight on the 17th. Will bring my mom most likely.
No good for me, my AP expires 7/9 and due to $$ I probably won't be able to renew right away :sad2:

Are we planning to meet in the parks, or just in the area somewhere for lunch or something?
:rotfl2: Did we get this far yet ? ;) I would like to meet at a park but am open

This is Michelle. I live in slocala now but born and raised in Jacksonville.. Married with 3 kids but do take solo trips here and there. Unfortunately don't get to visit the mouse as often as would like.

I'm Jason, I currently live in Champions Gate, like 10 minutes from the Mouse. Previously lived right off I-Drive (no, really), Daytona and Tampa--after over a decade down here, I guess I'm closing in on native status. :lmao:

This is Michelle. I live in slocala now but born and raised in Jacksonville.. Married with 3 kids but do take solo trips here and there. Unfortunately don't get to visit the mouse as often as would like.

you mean I have a neighbor here that loves the mouse as much? wow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter