Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
can I join?

got a contact on a house ( really 2) - the one I want is in Minneola, Fl - it is about 30 to 45 minutes from Disney - depending upon traffic and lights.

the other place is Davenport - but have given up on it - the bank has had the contract for 5 months - still nothing. definitely time to move on.

should know on the 5th of this month if I got Minneola... (not months)

love wdw - that is why moving? (work retired me - laid off - or couldn't be going now)

Hello everyone! I am from Bradenton and am married and have a 16yo son. We all love Disney and and do a lot of camping at Ft Wilderness. We currently have the water park passes but will be getting the premium park pass this next year... we all can't wait :goodvibes

Hi everyone :goodvibes
My name is Amy and I live about 10 miles from Disney World with my sister and our children. We moved here from Asheville, NC last year and have had the most fun and amazing year of our lives here in Florida!!
We go to the parks multiple times per week and ♥ Disney !!

Cmon down Julie & why not? Don't need a dishwasher but could use your help with our "mini" farm...if you can help with a horse, 8 dogs, a cat, and a crabby husband I could use you :rotfl:

hmmm is the crabby husband really part of the deal ???? :p:p:p

WOW whatta response! This is great!

I'm all about a FL resident dismeet but due to work, could only be on the weekend. I like June 26th myself :thumbsup2

Weekends work and don't work for a few.....Looks like June 26 th (a Sunday ) is the best? and then we need to agree on a park ? Can OP turn this into a poll or something or set up a list like they do with fridge swaps or something ? We need a secretary :rotfl:

Weekends work and don't work for a few.....Looks like June 26 th (a Sunday ) is the best? and then we need to agree on a park ? Can OP turn this into a poll or something or set up a list like they do with fridge swaps or something ? We need a secretary :rotfl:

Thats actually a pretty good idea.. turn this into a poll and see what works best for everybody else/what park... any ideas for a secretary???:lmao:

can you change the poll after you do it or are you stuck with it for the length of the thread?? if you are stuck with it, then I suggest a list on the original post (if Rebecca doesn't mind that). That decreases multiple threads when we start with other meets later and confuses others.

June 26th is a Saturday... 27th is Sunday

since hope to be there by then - any day works.

would suggest Epcot - since it is the biggest.:goodvibes

Ask for a poll and ye shall receive. I understand that there are those on this thread (or who would like to be) who do not have an AP. Many of us have been blessed to keep our jobs, but with the 2nd highest unemployment rate in the US, an AP just isn't a priority for even the biggest of mouse-fans. That said, if there is anyone who would like to join in this dismeet but would be unable to do so because of a lack of an AP, I would be open to a meet somewhere on property but outside of the parks.

In order for something like that to happen, non-AP holders must speak up! I want to include you and will make every effort to accommodate you if there is any interest. :)

We have our PAPs but would be willing to meet anywhere you like. Can't wait to be surrounded by other Disney lovin' Floridians, believe it or not, not so many where we live.

We have our PAPs but would be willing to meet anywhere you like. Can't wait to be surrounded by other Disney lovin' Floridians, believe it or not, not so many where we live.

I know what you mean, most of my local friends hate Disney... phooey on them!

Hi everyone! Rebecca knows me, but I'll introduce myself to the rest of ya. I'm Melissa, 40 years young lol. I love theme parks, especially WDW. I have an 11 year old son, who likes to go ride what he likes and then leave.:sad2: He doesn't like the really fun rides such as ToT. So I am always looking for someone to go with, but normally can only go without the kiddo on weekends when the DH can watch him, June 26 works for me also. I am a FL resident for at least one more year (we are military family set to leave next year). And I live south of Tampa.

Or if anyone doesn't mind an 11 yo tagging along, I can go during the week once school is out.

not a Floridian...... just a troll... :goodvibes

But you are at WDW more than us residents.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter