Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening ladies!!

Is everyone packed and ready to go??? ;) I bet that's what everyone is doing now. Good luck!!

I was out today running errands and then Ruben and I grabbed lunch at the new Earl of Sandwich in Planet Hollywood Hotel. YUMMY!

Now we are still working on homework. What fun. :rolleyes: I'll talk to ya later!

Not at all! If I had to leave right now I'd be bringing a pink shirt, lactaid, Q-tips, and a cat :eek: That would make for an interesting time for sure :lmao:

I bet you are right! I know I won't be the first one.

But I did get laundry done today and put up, which was an all day chore.:rolleyes:

Ugh, the laundry. Our dryer has decided that it will heat but not spin, so I did a ton of laundry and then brought it to the laundromat yesterday to dry it all. A good chunk of it is still sitting in the bags I brought it home in. :rolleyes1 I really can't wait til the kids are old enough to put their own clothes away.

Ugh, the laundry. Our dryer has decided that it will heat but not spin, so I did a ton of laundry and then brought it to the laundromat yesterday to dry it all. A good chunk of it is still sitting in the bags I brought it home in. :rolleyes1 I really can't wait til the kids are old enough to put their own clothes away.

OMG no kidding!

Jessica will get laundry detail and Jonathan will be cleaning the pool! It will be nice to have free slave labor.:rotfl:

OMG no kidding!

Jessica will get laundry detail and Jonathan will be cleaning the pool! It will be nice to have free slave labor.:rotfl:

My mom always said that's why she had us :rotfl:

My mom always said that's why she had us :rotfl:

There has to be some extra perk out of it!

I am heading out Becky, I need to get Jonathan's costume ready for school tomorrow.

Night!

There has to be some extra perk out of it!

I am heading out Becky, I need to get Jonathan's costume ready for school tomorrow.

Night!

Goodnight Jenna! You'll have to tell me tomorrow what he is going to be for Halloween. Jess too, of course

Kayleigh is being a unicorn. I made the costume last year and she wanted to wear it again :woohoo:

Luke is being a bee, maybe. He was a bee last year. He had some striped pj's that looked really bee like so I made him a stinger and antennas, but he wants nothing to do with them :confused3 So, he may just be a weird kid in striped pajamas- that's what he was on Sunday for the party at Kayleigh's school

Lilly is being Belle. I lucked into that costume. She had wanted to be a butterfly and I was happy to make the costume but I was at the Disney store and caught one of those extra 40% off clearance deals. Well, someone returned a Belle costume from the catalog, so I snagged it for $7. Can't beat that!!

Kayleigh had the party at her school Sunday, so no costumes tomorrow but she does get to dress as an angel on Thursday for All Saints Day. We missed Lilly's party because of my Mema's wake, and Luke's school won't allow costumes at all :guilty: Seems kind of sad that even the pre-k and K kids can't wear them.

thhalloween_e0.gif

Hey Missy !! just keep thinking tomorrow we'll be in Disney !!!!! :yay:

I don't know how you guys do it, I don't think I would be able to concentrate at work :rotfl:

I hate being at work the day before I get on a plane, but I had to be here because we have a deadline.

Hey Missy !! just keep thinking tomorrow we'll be in Disney !!!!! :yay:

I don't know how you guys do it, I don't think I would be able to concentrate at work :rotfl:

It is hard to concentrate, especially when I have so much to do at home.

AND now Adam is calling with the mom my head and stomach hurts stuff. This is going to sound bad, but I think he's faking it. He was fine when I dropped him off and he's pulled this crap twice already this year-and after we got home both times he was ok. So I told him to suck it up and I would call and check on him at 2 when I got off. They have cots and sick rooms so he can lie down if need be. I'm sure I'll pick him up, but he's going to have to wait.

I hate being at work the day before I get on a plane, but I had to be here because we have a deadline.

I'm trying to get the "I know they will mess it up if I don't do it" stuff done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter