Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
pumkins.gif

Hello ladies, and Happy Halloween!!!

I bet everyone will be running around today like crazy. LOL I hope you all have a fun and safe trip!! And a fun time tonight if you are out Trick or Treating.

See ya when you get back!!

I'm trying to get the "I know they will mess it up if I don't do it" stuff done.

Hopefully I got all mine done cause I'm out of there now. :banana: Now its take the dog to the kennel, go to the bank and store and go home and start packing time. Looking forward to meeting you all soon. :goodvibes

Wow this time tomorrow I'll be at The GF afternoon tea. I can't wait. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

this time tomorrow, I'll be in Orlando--but in the airport, on my way to ME, or maybe even at the counter!!! I am so ready for vacation, it isn't even funny.

This time tomorrow I should be at MK meeting Jenna, or hopefully already met her by then. No kids, especially no extra kids, no whining, no brats, no sick baby wiping her nose on my sweater :cloud9:

I am out of here soon. I doubt I'll be around tonight.

SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!

Good grief, I can't sleep. I went to bed over two hours ago and never slept, finally got up. Of course the taxi will be here in 5 hours. :scared1:

Beth, I have your phone number programmed in, we will be calling you from the pool! :goodvibes

I just didn't even go to sleep :lmao: Too much to do, upset stomach, etc...... now it's 3:10 and even if I wanted to go to sleep I have to be up in 20 minutes. It's almost time for me to get in the shower and get ready to leave. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh, and Ryan says "That's okay, you'll sleep on the plane" :rotfl2: He obviously thinks that I am him, he sleeps anywhere/everywhere. :rolleyes:

Ok getting ready to leave for the airport...

Bye Beth... We'll miss ya.. Oh and don't worry I'm taking 2 cameras.. :teeth:

Sorry you guys didnt get any sleep. I did but not a lot so Im pretty tired today.

Beth I bet you get lots of phone calls from us over the next few days :thumbsup2

Great! Everyone will be tired and in bed by the time I roll into Pop Tonight.

:guilty:

Beth, I have your phone number programmed in, we will be calling you from the pool! :goodvibes
:banana:

Oh, and Ryan says "That's okay, you'll sleep on the plane" :rotfl2: He obviously thinks that I am him, he sleeps anywhere/everywhere. :rolleyes:
:hug: I hope you can get some sleep on the plane!

Bye Beth... We'll miss ya.. Oh and don't worry I'm taking 2 cameras.. :teeth:
Thanks, and make sure you take some REALLY incriminating ones. :rolleyes1

Beth I bet you get lots of phone calls from us over the next few days :thumbsup2
I hope you guys call my home number and not my cell, or else Ruben will be the one getting lots of calls!! :lmao:

Great! Everyone will be tired and in bed by the time I roll into Pop Tonight.

:guilty:
No way! These gals??? They'll party all night, every night. :cool1:

I hope by now mostly everyone is there safe and sound. :wizard:

Thanks for the phone call from the POP pool last night ladies!!! Dang, it sounds like you are having a blast!!! I could barely hear anything. :lmao:

Enjoy those Blue Goose drinks and I'll see ya when you get back!! If you don't end up in jail before then..... :rotfl:

Just stopping by to say I hope you all have a wonderful trip. :wizard:

Just stopping by to say I hope you all have a wonderful trip. :wizard:

TRISH!!! :yay: Wow, long time no see. How are you and the family?? I hope doing well.

I'm stuck home this time. lol With the move to Vegas and then buying Disneyland annual passes, we just couldn't swing it. Plus I had childcare issues with my MIL. :rolleyes:
Anyways, if you see this, it was great to see you here and I hope that we'll be seeing more of you!! :hug:

I hope all you ladies are having a wonderful trip!

I can't wait to see the pics and hear about all the fun you had!:goodvibes

It's Monday! Some of the ladies are coming back today. I'm sure they are none to happy about that. LOL But I hope the ones who will be returning today have a safe flight and had a wonderful trip. :)

It's Monday! Some of the ladies are coming back today. I'm sure they are none to happy about that. LOL But I hope the ones who will be returning today have a safe flight and had a wonderful trip. :)

Yep...what she said.:laughing:

I cannot wait to hear how it went!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter