food and wine question

ozziewags

Go Warriors!
We have purchased tickets to the Party for the Senses at Epcot on 10/9 and it has been posted on my cc account. Should we be receiving info from WDW about it? Do we just go to Epcot at appointed time and get a bracelet and show up? Anyone done this before? Thanks in advance.

Stop at Guest Relations when you get to Epcot. It's to the left side of Spaceship Earth.

Tell them that you're wanting to pick up your Party for the Senses wristbands and materials (be sure to have your confirmation number, and maybe a copy of your cc statement showing the charge).

They should be able to help you or tell you where to go.
Or call Disney and ask them. Call the same number that you called to order the tickets.

Good luck!!!

Your best bet, is to do what they intend you to do and go to the American Gardens theater up to one hour before and get your wristband and enjoy the concert.

That being said, we have done this the last two years and while I hope they have improved, I wouldn't count on it. For both years, we were putting DD in Sandcastle Club and really had no interest in going to the concert.

The first year DH and I both spent a fair amount of time trying to find out how to get a wristband if you couldn't get to the concert. We checked at our resort, we checked at Guest Relations, they sentt us to guest relations just outside Epcot, (who knew nothing). All in all, it was very stressfull. It seemed the only information available to cast members was pick up the wristband at the concert. Ultimately, we were just about running back to "America" at about 6:15 when I saw a woman walking the other way with wristbands and a clip board. She was very nice and everything went fine from there.

Last year, I was heading back to the resort to change - maybe even as early as 2:30 and they already had the wristband booth set up near "America" It was great. I grabbed our three wristbands and took them all back to the room and we went right to the Pavilion for 6PM. Got there before the concert goers.

Have a great time. It's a really wonderful experience. We'll be there 11/13.

We have gotten our wristbands a couple different ways...

We have not attended the concert (just not interested in the group playing). One year we arrived at the event location (along with everyone else) just prior to the 6:00 pm opening. In short, we had to stand in line to get our wristbands, stand in line to wait for the doors to be opened, stand in line to get our plate and glasses, and fight the rush of people as everyone rushes to get their favorite spot (not the most relaxing way to start the event).

Last year we were running late (15-20 minutes). As a result there was no line to get wristbands, glasses, etc. We don't usually spend alot of time sitting down, so finding a table to camp at is never our priority. Even arriving late, we still ate/drank our fill before the event concluded.

As long as you have a reservation (and paid!!), the most enjoyable approach, IMHO, is to wait for the wave of people to subside and casually stroll in after the event starts.

Above all - ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter