FoP FP at 60+3?

g-dad66

DIS Veteran
Would like to do Animal Kingdom on Day 60+3. What do you think the chances are for getting Flight of Passage FPs for that day?

Would like to do Animal Kingdom on Day 60+3. What do you think the chances are for getting Flight of Passage FPs for that day?

To get FP 60 days out for FOP is extremely hard. The window opens at 7am on the 60th day out. However I would give it a try.

What day of the week are you checking in and what time of the year are you going? For example, if you are visiting Disney over Spring Break and you are checking in on Saturday, you're competing with everyone else that is doing the same. However, if you should happen to be checking in on that Friday, instead of Saturday, you have the day advantage over the masses.

I just booked my fast passes yesterday. Checking in on a Monday and doing animal kingdom Thursday (I think that makes it 60+ 3) the week before Presidents' Day. I was able to get a fop fastpass for 2 at 5:30. That was the earliest I saw but they seemed to have plenty of evening slots left.

What day of the week are you checking in and what time of the year are you going? For example, if you are visiting Disney over Spring Break and you are checking in on Saturday, you're competing with everyone else that is doing the same. However, if you should happen to be checking in on that Friday, instead of Saturday, you have the day advantage over the masses.

Checking in on Thursday, March 15.

Would like to do Animal Kingdom on Sunday, March 18.

I got it for New Years week at 60+3 in the late afternoon. It's definitely possible! :)

I just booked my fast passes yesterday. Checking in on a Monday and doing animal kingdom Thursday (I think that makes it 60+ 3) the week before Presidents' Day. I was able to get a fop fastpass for 2 at 5:30. That was the earliest I saw but they seemed to have plenty of evening slots left.

Good news, thanks!

When is your trip? Ours is late Jan and I got ours for 63 and 65 right at 7 AM on day 60. The earliest I could get for 63 was just after lunch but there were still a fair amount of afternoon options and 65 was wide open. I continued to refresh throughout the day and the available times on 63 dried up quickly. They were all gone by mid afternoon.

I got one same day last week. I used the one I booked at day 65 first thing in the morning. After we used the third, I went onto the app to see what was available. Nothing good at first. I kept refreshing by hitting the times at the top. A 2:05 popped up for FOP (for 2 people)!

I got a FOP FP+ at 60+2 for 4 on December 29! There were actually two times available. We felt very lucky. I logged on right at 7am. Good luck!!

We had a trip booked Dec. 23 - Jan. 6. There was FOP fp available everyday for 4 beginning on Dec. 24th and I didn't even log on to book until about 7or 8pm in the evening 60 days out.

I think your chances are great at getting them at 60+3.

I got a FOP FP+ at 60+2 for 4 on December 29! There were actually two times available. We felt very lucky. I logged on right at 7am. Good luck!!

We had a trip booked Dec. 23 - Jan. 6. There was FOP fp available everyday for 4 beginning on Dec. 24th and I didn't even log on to book until about 7or 8pm in the evening 60 days out.

I think your chances are great at getting them at 60+3.

Park hours were extended for Animal Kingdom (opening at 8 a.m. every day, 7 EMM) pretty early on (before 60 days out, even before Magic Kingdom extended hours to 8) for the last week of the year, so I think longer hours means more fastpasses available throughout the day.

So if park hours are shorter while you're visiting, it may be harder to get FOP earlier in your trip.

I was able to get one for 60+3 (Thursday), checking in on Christmas Eve which is a Sunday and I didn't even do my fastpasses till later on in the day on my 60-Day.

We are arriving February 13th and my window opened this morning. I was not able to get FOP for 60+2 at any time and I was on the page looking at 7:01. I was looking for 5 people though

Logged in right at 7AM, AK was the first park I made fastpasses in. I got 6 FOP FP @ 60+2 for a 4PM ride (plenty of evening choice). I got 6 FOP FP @ 60+3 for an 11AM ride (plenty of choice for all times of day). I was able to pick up extra FOP FP for family that decided to join after the 60 day window had opened all the way up until 30 days out. I just did one at a time and tweaked them to so that they overlapped ours in the end. This is all for Xmas week, by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter