FoP FP at 60+3?

Logged in right at 7AM, AK was the first park I made fastpasses in. I got 6 FOP FP @ 60+2 for a 4PM ride (plenty of evening choice). I got 6 FOP FP @ 60+3 for an 11AM ride (plenty of choice for all times of day). I was able to pick up extra FOP FP for family that decided to join after the 60 day window had opened all the way up until 30 days out. I just did one at a time and tweaked them to so that they overlapped ours in the end. This is all for Xmas week, by the way.

Zowie. Congrats!

I admit that it got harder to tweak the closer to 30+ it got. It was 2 separate FPs for one person each and when I finally loaded their tickets (on two separate days) into MDE, I grabbed the first time I could find in each case, regardless of whether it matched (both were really late night FPs at like 7). I then did a couple of searches everyday and almost without fail, there were one or two times free just about everyday. I just kept moving them closer and closer to ours until they overlapped. I made my final change 2 days before the 30 day window for offsite guests opened up. There's been nothing since, at least at the times I've checked. I do check everyday or every other day out of curiosity!

I recently got mine for Feb 4th at 60+1. It was at 5:40, but that was ok. Earlier is better, but a FOP fastpass was great. I was surprised. Interestingly, it was not available right at 7:00am, but was open 15 minutes later when I rechecked. Make sure to try a few times early in the morning.

We were able to get it for 60 + 1 for our trip in Nov-Dec. Unfortunately, we had to cancel it later when missed flight connections brought us to WDW more than a day late. The good news is that (through constant refreshing) we were also able to get FOP on the day of (would have been 60+3) for 50 minutes later.

Keep trying!!!! It can be done!

I did my FP at 7 AM yesterday for a 3 night trip. Checking in Feb 13, there were no FOP FP available for the 13, 14, or 15, there were some for the evening only on the 16th, but I will be gone. I will keep checking, something may turn up.

This is a solo trip, I was only looking for 1 FP, and was surprised there were none.

I got a FP for FOP at 60+3. It was much later in the day than I preferred, but I got one. I also got FP for it at 60+5 and 60+7. Those were close to my preferred time.

Just planned the date for going to AK, so didn't check it before now but just recently got fop fp for 2 at 8 days out. Always keep checking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter