For anyone going to Disney soon....a HUGE favor please!!!

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
I am still trying to get my DH to agree to a trip in Feb He's softning a little, but still not enough for me to make arrangements. So I have a favor to ask for anyone who will be heading there sometime soon.

Could you send him a postcard from like Mickey and the gang and write on it

We miss you....come visit us soon! or Are you coming back to see us in February...we miss you!!!

Or something like that??????? He'll get a kick out of it and maybe that will help some.

If you would be interested in doing this for me, please PM me and I'll give you his name and address.

If anyone has other nudge nudge ideas....please share....LOL

Cathy

I am glad you reposted this, I would have forgotten. We are supposed to leave tomorrow. Have you gotten any yet?

Yes, he's gotten some and its been a riot as he trys to figure it out! At first he thought it was me sending them but then I showed him the postmark. I told him I wasn't flying to Orlando every day! LOL

I do think its working tho.......LOL

I need to keep it going tho so please send away! LOL ;)

PM me your address and who you want it written to. I'll be there next week. Anything to help a fellow Diser get the trip!!!

I constantly tell my DH the reason we have to go back so soon is because Mickey needs to talk to me. He humors me, but secretly I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy!!:D

I am leaving tonight. Pm me your address and i will send one out!

I HOPE IT WORKS!!!! ::

Kim:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I would love to send a note from Mickey--if you still want little reminders, I'll be there on 10/6

:wave2:

we will be there oct. 22-29. If you still want them then, pm me and I will be glad to send one.

poohangel:hyper:

If it still dosen't work...Ill be going during 3 to 8 of November, pm me if you want me to send one then.I'll be gladdly to send one!!
**I have some nudging ideas you play disney music whenever he is home or in the car. I do that to my family they get sick of it and they finally give in and hope i stopp playing it after.(of course i won't):rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!:earsboy:

we're going at Thanksgiving... pm your address and we'll send one!!

PM me his name & address, we are going for Halloween & I will be glad to drop a postcard in the mail.

We did it in May for a friend of mine's little girl and the card arrived on the day of her first dance recital. She was so thrilled to get a postcard from Mickey.

I asked her before we left on our trip if she wanted me to ask Mickey to send her a postcard (she's 3) and she said yes.

I meant to do it again while we were at DL and forgot to have her address at our hotel at DL.

I'll be there in less than 12 hours! PM me your address I'll send him a postcard straight from the Big Cheese Himself!

Tink

What a riot - I love the way you think.
DH and I will be there October 23 - 29th. PM me and we'll send a postcard. :teeth:

I noticed that alot of folks are going to be there about the same time as we are....but if you want, I'll be glad to send one. PM me with his name and other info. We'll be there Oct. 27-Nov. 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter