For those of you who use portable DVD players on your trip

Great tip NotUrsula! :bounce:
Still not sure exactly what we will buy but I know we will definitely buy some type of portable dvd player for our next trip in May. I've gotten some great suggestions to consider.

Best BUy had one on discount for $150 - it was an opened package. But it was the 9" with the VCR console. We want to go back and buy it this week but I am sure that the sale one will be gone. Reg. price was $199.

Those small LCD screens....the kids do not have trouble seeing those??? They just seem awfully small to me!

Jennifer

Store your portable player and your media in an empty ice chest when you have to leave them in a hot car, or in the car trunk. Be sure to close the lid securely. The insulation of the chest will protect the tapes, etc. from the heat of the car interior. Hiding them away also deflects thieves, as most people won't break a window just for an ice chest.

This wins my tips award of the week!!! I have had a tape player in my car for 3 years now...and I have been shelping the box of tapes in and out of the house (due to the fabulous S. FL heat).

THANK YOU , I am now going to go buy a small cooler to keep my tapes in!!!
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter