for those that loved the Adventurers Club...

Simply awesome. I really hope someone is taping tonight so those of us not able to be there can see the last night of a legend.

Kungaloosh, my friends!

I would imagine all the shows will turn up on you tube. I have been there the last 2 nights and there was several people taping. I am going again tonight if it is not completely mobbed. I will ask some of the people that are recording if they intent to upload. Like I said though with the amount of people, it has to show up online.

I am so glad many are videotaping AC and CW now. Sad when the only way to enjoy the shows is on the internet. :sad2:

The AC has been doing the Holiday shows also. I caught both the Halloween and Christmas show yesterday. :banana:

I am making sure to see the Halloween show tonight. We missed that, but made the Christmas one.
The plus side due to missing the Halloween show, by pure chance we were given two letters from Graves. :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: Just happened to be at the right place at the right time. :lovestruc

:sad1:

i'm am so so sad about this. I'm actually crying watching that. It's just such a big part of our Disney trips since I was a kid and I can't believe it won't be there the next time I go. It will go down as an important piece of disney history.

Final night will be on internet. Many people recording. Some professional photographers. It may be a few days for some of the high quality recordings to get uploaded., people have to get home before they do it.

this is a copy of my other reply, I'm posting it here also when I noticed other thread was on rumors board.

There was a group of about 20 people that were there before noon. We got there at 5:30 and made it in at opening. I don't think that more than a 100 people changed threw out the night. Whoever was in the door pretty much stayed. waited in line for 2 hrs to see final show. I felt a little bad for Maid show(second last show, few people entered, everyone wanted to be in last show. There was a huge crowd out front that stayed anyhow and watched on the monitors out front, They showed the final show on all of pleasure island.
Maybe I post more later.

And
Yes, Otis T. Wren FINALLY won a Balderdash Cup!!!!!

I find it difficult to beleive that Disney would close on of the finest and most prolific show on the property without plans to relocate it. (The Boardwalk would be ideal)

Professor Wren won the Balderdash Cup! Outstanding! I wish I could have seen that one.

Please bring the Adventurer's Club back. Please don't kill the most unique entertainment for adults in both Walt Disney World and the whole world. More and more adults travel to the World sans children, and the AC is a place we can stay out way past our normal bedtime and have fun.

I completely vote for relocating AC to BW! I personally think the BW could use some sprucing up and this would be a great addition. How can we make this suggestion to the people in charge? I never went to AC b/c I didn't know anything about it but after reading some of the posts on this site, I am kicking myself for not ever seeing the show. DH and I LOVE things like this. How did we miss this one? When I told DH what AC was, he was so angry that we didn't take advantage of seeing the show last year when we went w/o the kids for his birthday. Uhhhhh.....

from the Orlando forum on Topix:

"According to my friend who works for Disney they are considering adding the Adventure's Club to the new Nightly Kingdom concept. To compete with Seaworld's highly successful high end Discovery Cove, Disney will offer an after hours park for quests willing to pay $200 plus :mad: . According to my friend, guests would check in at the new Adventure's Club before embarking on their paid adventure."

Thank you so much for posting that, he is my favorite Hathaway :lovestruc I was a little dissapointed he wasn't playing Hathaway last night, but I was happy to just be there for the amount of time I was able to get in.

A few photos from the last night:

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board, since it's not really a trip planning thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter