For those who stalk, as opposed to, or in addition to, waitlisting

I just signed up for that one.

I paid 15 bucks for 3 months (the immediately turned off auto renew - which was easy enough)

You only have to enter your info if you want it for free. I paid. I have gotten 2 texts today so it seems good

ETA: being a developer I can say, some do not really care a whole lot about how their UI looks, as long as it works, and its frankly a very different skill set.
By chance was it $16.99 for 3 months? That's the price for the one I was looking at. Free says delayed updates, I assume if you put in your DVC info you are a free member and get the delayed updates anyway, so I definitely won't put my info in.

By chance was it $16.99 for 3 months? That's the price for the one I was looking at. Free says delayed updates, I assume if you put in your DVC info you are a free member and get the delayed updates anyway, so I definitely won't put my info in.
That's what I paid

yes - I just guesstimated when I said 15 since I didn't remember.

Ironically I got it for the poly in September (wanting to split a stay that I already have at the VGF) but apparently on 2/17 my wait list got fulfilled and the entire stay was already moved to the poly. oops

I did not see an email tho, i looked in spam and trash, but anyway

waitlist won again. I checked this morning for my one night and an hour later I checked and my waitlist was filled for my 1 night HH For May 9th.

Yeah! I had one full yesterday too. I was actually stalking and I notice the waitlist still there but NO reservation.

I freaked out until I realized I was in my account at the exact same time the CM was processing it!!! Lol Refreshed and there it was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter