For transfer- questions to ask references

LindyDis

Earning My Ears
Considering buying some transfer points. What are good questions to ask the references provided by the seller?

I’d just ask them how the payments were handled since you can’t discuss that on the call with MS.

It’s a three way call and you have to trust it goes well. It’s not like a rental where there is more interaction and things to discuss.

Most people transferring won't have references.

Given that you'll have to get on the phone with MS together to do the transfer, I'm not sure what the worry is.

Most people transferring won't have references.

Given that you'll have to get on the phone with MS together to do the transfer, I'm not sure what the worry is.

Any transfer I’ve received I’ve had to send the money before we got on the 3 way call with MS, so I u set stand the worry. I worked with people who had history in the Facebook groups I’m in so I didn’t have any references to question. Basically they had a good reputation in the groups already.

But if I had to ask for references, I’d probably just ask when they did the transfer, general questions about how the transaction went. I think you’re just looking to get a feel for the authenticity of the person you’re getting the transfer from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter