??? for Tyler(Chip and Dale Express)

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
Okay. I'm getting the feeling here that Pop is going to be avail. when we go in Aug. Love the theme there. My ?? for you....how will the travel times to the parks be from Pop? We are planning on switching to AllStarSports but could be talked into Pop. Any thoughts?? Thanks for all the info you've given us. It's invaluable.

Pop Century is in a GREAT location. Essentially, it's in the same vicinity as Caribbean Beach...

My guestimate travel times are as follows:

5 minutes to the Disney-MGM Studios (Victory Way to BVD)
6 minutes to Disney's Animal Kingdom (Victory Way to Osceola Pkwy)
6 minutes to Blizzard Beach (Victory Way to Osceola Pkwy to BVD)
8 minutes to Epcot (Victory Way to Osceola Pkwy to World Drive)
11 minutes to Magic Kingdom (Victory Way to Osceola Pkwy to World Drive)
13 minutes to Downtown Disney (Victory Way to BVD to Bonnet Creek to Community to BVD)

Thanks. That sure does give me something else to think about!!! Pop Century, AllStars, CBR.....too many choices!!! Thanks again for the info.

Tyler

Thanks for the info. I am trying to pin point where it will be. I assume it is on Victory Way. Now is it in between BVD and Oscceloa Pkwy or is it south of the parkway closer to Disney Sports Complex.

TIA

Check this aerial map out.

pop.jpg

I got it from www.aerialsexpress.com Great site. You can register for free, and get rid of the watermarks. The only downside is that I can't seem to get it to go right to Disney. Always starts out in Orlando, and I have to go searching for the Epcot Parking lot (the most visible icon... lol) But you can pan and zoom in realtime... its really cool. :)

Thank you Tyler

I was not able to view at work. All I got was that *#@& red 'x'. I am able to view it from my home computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter