Free 20,000 Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Starts on Dec.20 @ 12-5pmEST

Oh my! This is too much!:rolleyes: But, I have read where someone from NC has won... so I'll keep at it! Anyone from here win yet?

I dont want your darn coupon! LOL

Hey Mal,
What's the other site that has some winners, just curious. :)

I won!!!! Took me about an hour but it paid off!!!:D :D Just kept hitting F5 and enter and finally got it.

Good luck to everyone else!!!

nope not refreshing I have read about winners at My Coupons and Big....

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let me win LOL

Mal

Congrats Tybug!! Why only 62 winners in NY?

GOT ONE!

And I am from NY!!! I just kept hitting Alt/back arrow and then enter on the sweeps page. I have been trying on & off since 12, so I am thrilled that I won! I thought that the 62 from NY would be gone by now.

FYI-
in the promotion rules it states:
" To comply with the laws of Florida and New York, no more than 62 prizes will be awarded to residents of Florida and no more than 62 prizes will be awarded to residents of New York. "

Hope everyone else is lucky!

How many of these were they giving away? Are they gone now or should I keep trying?

Congrats! My friend in Maryland won.
Why can't I live somewhere besides NY?

boo hoo!

I'm about ready to give up too. My fingers are getting tired and I'm hungry.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those that have won already.

Michelle

I Quit. I have Diabetes so,I have to eat. I ate. Then I decided to try again. After about 8 clicks....

I WON!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter