Free dining is back monday 20th for 2013

Do you think that's a mistake? I would have expected a great protest on the main boards about it :confused3 Wow, they added the mug to try and soften the blow of last year's price increase - would be a cheek to take it away now!

When going though a booking took the link for the description of the dining plan.

68f4cc4268cd344df6b98fbb7400a2f0.jpg

Is Saratoga etc reduced? The prices seem couple thousand dearer for 8 of us at Saratoga than think paid in 2010. Will have check paper work out curiosity

The discounts on OKW/SSR have been reduced plus the rack rate has increased. The discount were 45% a couple of years ago now they are only 38%.

The discounts on OKW/SSR have been reduced plus the rack rate has increased. The discount were 45% a couple of years ago now they are only 38%.

As well as cost of food increasing which means more it tips. As I posted in my live trip report a meal at Sanaa cost us $38 for 1 starter, bread & pickles plus tip, offsite we had 3 meals at Logans Roadhouse with tips for only $54.

Last year we were better off at OKW compared to offsite, this year was about break even, next year I am estimating it would cost us about £1,000 more onsite. I appreciate to many its worth £1,000 more but not to me, the increase is too much in 1 year.

Hope the mug is a mistake then Reid or they will get 75% of people taking this years mug back:rotfl2:

wayneg said:

Hope the mug is a mistake then Reid or they will get 75% of people taking this years mug back:rotfl2:

I've saved the PDF you linked for the 2013 plan just in case ;)

:goodvibes

luke said:
I've saved the PDF you linked for the 2013 plan just in case ;)

:goodvibes

Hahaha me too!!!!! I noticed it while booking but guessed it had to be a mistake! Have saved the pdf too and I'm sure that in the actual hardcopy of the full brochures for 2013 the mug is included.....I will be getting my mug ill make sure of it lol lol

Seems Disney has just not entered the info on the extra's page for the regular Dining Plan of 'a Refillable Resort Mug per Guest, per day' .

Tried making a dummy reservation for this November and it's showing the same with a Refillable Resort Mug only showing up with the Quick (Counter) Service Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan but not for the regular Dining Plan, as Wayne states it is still showing up in the brochure plans which they now reference on that same page you have shown in your screen shot as the 2012-13 Disney Dining Plan.

So hopefully a mistake and Disney just forgot to enter that info, just like they are referencing for 2013 bookings with the link '2012-13 Disney Dining Plan' but when you click on that link the plan they take you to states 'Valid for arrivals 1/1/12 - 12/31/12' and doesn't include the 2013 plan.....

But also noticed they are only quoting on your screen shot the '2013 Disney Quick Service Dining Plan' for 2013 bookings, presumably as there's a change with the 2013 plan with only one snack instead of the two snakes per day for the 2012.

When going though a booking took the link for the description of the dining plan.

68f4cc4268cd344df6b98fbb7400a2f0.jpg

Anyone notice that AKL has now gone way up in price? I had been comparing WL and AKL as was unsure which one I would go for but AKL was always cheaper back when the discount was being offered before. Now AKL is even more expensive than WL. Strange as AKL has always been the cheapest. Oh well WL is looking better by the minute!

Anyone know f I use the JUL1 code on disney site if I would still get the 3% Quidco money back?

Just found out this code works for next year. I thought it was for 2012 bookings only.

Brings my dummy booking down from £4,083 to £3,922

Thanks for your help everyone, after no holiday this year I am itching to book and get myself a ticker to count down the days. If my maths works out ok after being triple checked I think I am going to do it this evening!
:cool1:

Probably really obvious but does anyone know when this current offer ends?

I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it for us next year, or just booking CSR separately and paying oop for food, but the $100 gift card makes the free dining offer more attractive.

Probably really obvious but does anyone know when this current offer ends?

I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it for us next year, or just booking CSR separately and paying oop for food, but the $100 gift card makes the free dining offer more attractive.

States on their web site 15 November 2012, copied and pasted the offer below.

'2013 Walt Disney World Florida packages now available - book today for three great benefits!
Book your 2013 Walt Disney World holiday by 15 November 2012!
Stay between 01 Jan - 19 Mar 2013 & 07 Apr - 08 Dec 2013 to take advantage of FREE dining for the whole family. You will also receive $100 Disney dollars and can take advantage of 14 days for the price of 7 on park tickets.
Make your booking for a minimum of 5 nights including tickets, and everyone in the party dines for free for your whole holiday if you book either a Flight inclusive holiday or a Disney Resort hotel and ticket package. Receive Disney Quick (Counter) Service Dining Plan when you stay at a selected Disney Moderate Resort, or receive Disney Dining Plan when you stay at a selected Disney Deluxe Resort.
Disney Dining Plans offer flexibility and freedom, and with a choice of over 100 dining locations throughout Walt Disney World - all tastes are catered for.
In addition, book Disney's 14-day Ultimate Ticket now and receive it for the price of Disney's 7-day Premium Ticket for all 2013 arrivals.'

Not sure if anyone else has already confirmed but I successfully (so far) booked using the JUL1 code which got me 200 off a 1 bed at SSR for 3 weeks and it's tracked through Quidco as well for a further 150 in cashback.

Hope that helps others in deciding. The quidco cash could be rejected still but in my experience it probably won't be. Think of it as a "nice to have" rather than guaranteed discount!

Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter