Free dining on wdw travel company

Just called Disney,July August and September are blocked out,but she didnt know why.She said call back monday.

oooh thats interesting to know. :thumbsup2
We're expecting a call back Monday too.
Strange as Virgin have them on their site and im sure a few other companies do too. :confused3

thanks for the info,having trouble to get on the US Disney website but keeps diverting me back to the UK site, any idea how I can get the US site,thanks

You will need to select US Spanish if normal US doesn't work. Get a quote and then it will be in English.

I usually book through a US agent if I book Disney US. My preferred agents are Dreams Unlimited prices are the same as Disney but you have a personal point of contact and when discount are released they will apply them automatically if possible which saves me having to worry.

You will need to select US Spanish if normal US doesn't work. Get a quote and then it will be in English.

I usually book through a US agent if I book Disney US. My preferred agents are Dreams Unlimited prices are the same as Disney but you have a personal point of contact and when discount are released they will apply them automatically if possible which saves me having to worry.
Did not know that tracy. DB parents may be flying up from south carolina to join us for the last 5 nights so will have to use our points mainly for that.Do the US site offer ddp at the values as wanted to do three nights at AOA or POFQ? Wanted to stay offsite as well to try a few of the resturants and want to take Richard to Universal/IOA.
Good to know that they automatically add any promotions.
Just need to decide when to go but looks like last week march-april or 16th may.

Did not know that tracy. DB parents may be flying up from south carolina to join us for the last 5 nights so will have to use our points mainly for that.Do the US site offer ddp at the values as wanted to do three nights at AOA or POFQ? Wanted to stay offsite as well to try a few of the resturants and want to take Richard to Universal/IOA.
Good to know that they automatically add any promotions.
Just need to decide when to go but looks like last week march-april or 16th may.

US free dining is a lot more restricted on dates usually September maybe October. They do however have room only discounts most of the year which may be better for you anyway. Mods are usually about 20% at the moment.

US free dining is a lot more restricted on dates usually September maybe October. They do however have room only discounts most of the year which may be better for you anyway. Mods are usually about 20% at the moment.

Thanks for that. The free DDP does not matter as we have the TIW card.I checked to see about the date and the card has stamped on the back expiry 05/31/2014. Thats a month longer than when we bought it so fingers crossed it works. Not long till you go back again:cool1: Our view at BLT was amazing. we had a standard view studio but ended up on the 5th floor with a part lake /magic kingdom view and the one bed was on the 14th floor in room 8404.Full view of castle and space mountain.Would have classed this room as MK view but was lake view apparently.:confused3

Just thought I'd say, after nearly pressing the trigger we have decided to wait until 2015 for our trip after our 2013 one. Very sad but its a sensible decision. We're taking 10k of the mortgage instead....... If we do that again in 2016 it will be gone, then we can go every year without guilt!!!!!

Sighs heavily :(

Just thought I'd say, after nearly pressing the trigger we have decided to wait until 2015 for our trip after our 2013 one. Very sad but its a sensible decision. We're taking 10k of the mortgage instead....... If we do that again in 2016 it will be gone, then we can go every year without guilt!!!!!

Sighs heavily :(

:hug: At least you are being sensible. Rightfully, we should have sat last year out but we were barely back from our 2011 trip and I had booked yet again. This year, it's been so hard not to bend and I've had the trip in my cart so many times ready to go through the booking process but I'm using some restraint. After going year after year and holding our home together with duct tape :rotfl: sanity has finally prevailed in that the best thing we can do to enjoy our next trip is to give us time to sort things out here that are long overdue.

Enjoy every minute of this year's trip and start planning the next one as soon as you get home .... it's never too early to plan :goodvibes

For those of you who are holding fire, the positive is that you end up looking forward to things even more.

We haven't been since August 2011, and are almost ready to book for next year. We couldn't get a good price for our flat so we have been saving a new deposit and are keeping our flat to let. We are waiting on a moving date to our 'forever' home and it will make next year's trip even sweeter, knowing we are well and truly settled :)

oooh thats interesting to know. :thumbsup2
We're expecting a call back Monday too.
Strange as Virgin have them on their site and im sure a few other companies do too. :confused3

Just spoken to Disney and Barbara said that July August September are fully booked for next year, i find that really hard to believe as 2014 deals have only just been released:confused3 Has anyone else heard anything.Is this just a ploy to fill up other resorts first? It is available through CO and Virgin.I think i might just go ahead and book YC and if the Contemp becomes available i can switch if i want.

Just spoken to Disney and Barbara said that July August September are fully booked for next year, i find that really hard to believe as 2014 deals have only just been released:confused3 Has anyone else heard anything.Is this just a ploy to fill up other resorts first? It is available through CO and Virgin.I think i might just go ahead and book YC and if the Contemp becomes available i can switch if i want.

Thanks for letting us know, they havent called back yet for us.:(

yeah I find it hard to believe too, esp when other travel companies are offering the hotel. Not sure I want to pay the £1,000 extra to book with Virgin.

we're thinking of booking another resort possibly YC and then changing as I know it can be changed easily with Disney. Not sure where to go though, will have to have a think.

fingers crossed we can get the CR at a later date :wizard:

I got my quote from Complete Orlando but taking into account the cash back and gift card from Disney, CO came out about £60 per room more expensive.

However I just went back to Disney and prices have increased! The one bed total was £4100 but is now £4154 and the two bed has gone from £6380 to £6398!

Any idea why the prices have gone up since Monday?!

Finally got a call back today :)
They had to unlock the hotel bookings for us but weve booked the CR. :cool1:
So sounds like the hotel isnt fully booked, just put on hold. :goodvibes
Im sure a similar thing happened last year.
They made an exception for us as we needed a disabled room with a roll in shower. They did have disabled rooms online, just not the one we needed.
so pleased its all sorted as looked at a few other resorts and couldnt find many with the shower & 2 double beds. Most were King & sofa.

wooohoooooo :dance3:

I got my quote from Complete Orlando but taking into account the cash back and gift card from Disney, CO came out about £60 per room more expensive.

However I just went back to Disney and prices have increased! The one bed total was £4100 but is now £4154 and the two bed has gone from £6380 to £6398!

Any idea why the prices have gone up since Monday?!

they do go up, depending on how many view the prices & book.
Another thing that some companies do is to use cookies on your computer-to track how often you look. Sometimes the prices rises, the more you look.
Delete your browsing history & cookies.

find a price youre happy with, book and dont look again. :thumbsup2

Ive seen so many moan on Virgins facebook page that the price has gone down after theyve booked. :rotfl2:

Thanks for the update.So glad you got sorted. Was your price much more than the YC? We have actually booked now, but we can change if we want, if the price isnt too high.

Thanks for the update.So glad you got sorted. Was your price much more than the YC? We have actually booked now, but we can change if we want, if the price isnt too high.

Thanks, we're really happy too. :goodvibes
Ive just checked online and it works out about £100 cheaper at the CR.
Thats for the standard room on each resort, 2 weeks in August 7-21st, for 2 adults & 1 child age 14. we paid extra to upgrade to the tower :cool1:
You can check the price online for youself, just tick that you need a disabled room to get the hotel to pop up. Obviously dont book a disabled room if you dont need it. :goodvibes

they do go up, depending on how many view the prices & book.
Another thing that some companies do is to use cookies on your computer-to track how often you look. Sometimes the prices rises, the more you look.
Delete your browsing history & cookies.

find a price youre happy with, book and dont look again. :thumbsup2

Ive seen so many moan on Virgins facebook page that the price has gone down after theyve booked. :rotfl2:

Thanks. I'd forgotten about the cookies tracking! I definitely never look after we have booked, that's for sure :)

Having priced it up there is very little between a king bed room at POFQ than a studio at OKW. It's gone up over £500 thought it was more than that but still it kind of puts us off.

Also does anyone know why it's £300 more expensive for POR and POFQ than CB or CSR? Thought they were all moderate resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter