Free hotel and airfare for disney trip!

Disney Kidd

Mouseketeer
I got a southwest credit card and a Hilton credit card. Both have given me enough points to enjoy free airfare and hotel! I pay both in full each month and have amazing credit. I use them for purchases I would make regardless so might as well earn some points! If you have willpower, credit cards can be a great option.

Now I just have to worry about food and tickets. Any good deals for either?

For tickets I would use a broker. I just bought tickets tonight from Undercover Tourist. They still have tickets with the older pricing. For three 6 days hopper tickets I saved $232.92 over buying them directly from Disney. For food a good option is to buy breakfast foods for your hotel room and use discounted DIsney Gift Cards in the park. You can use a Target RedCard and get 5% off GCs. That's what we do to save a little money when it comes to food.

the capital one venture creditcard has a travel reimbursement that works for tickets from undercover tourist but not bought through disney (wont code as travel)
That's good to know! I'm trying to avoid annual fees. The bank of america travel card gives a 25,000 mile bonus with no annual fee while capital one gives 20,000 with a lower cash back rate. I'm assuming it would work just the same. If my husband and I both get one, that's 500 bucks we can scratch off tickets!

Quite a few of the Disney authorized ticket reseller have some stock with the old prices and they are so much cheaper then Disney prices. I just bought from Undercover. LMT had cheaper tickets but if you are staying on property you don't get them in time for 60 day FP's. But in your case staying off property they should work for you as she said they get them for 30 day FP's. Near the end of this Thread (it's about DL tix but they have WDW tix) look for user babeblews and she works for LMT and you can call or email her for ticket info. Official Ticket Center also had tix at the old prices.

Quite a few of the Disney authorized ticket reseller have some stock with the old prices and they are so much cheaper then Disney prices. I just bought from Undercover. LMT had cheaper tickets but if you are staying on property you don't get them in time for 60 day FP's. But in your case staying off property they should work for you as she said they get them for 30 day FP's. Near the end of this Thread (it's about DL tix but they have WDW tix) look for user babeblews and she works for LMT and you can call or email her for ticket info. Official Ticket Center also had tix at the old prices.
I'm actually staying at an official WDW hotel in the DS area so I get to make FP reservations 60 days in advance. Does this work if I buy them from undercover tourist?

Absolutely - once you buy the tickets, you'll need to link them in your MDE account. The linked ticket along with linked room reservation will allow you to schedule your fast passes 60 days out (for the length of your hotel reservation).

I'm actually staying at an official WDW hotel in the DS area so I get to make FP reservations 60 days in advance. Does this work if I buy them from undercover tourist?

Yes you get 60 day FP with UT. With UT you can choose either e-tix that they will email you or hard tickets that they will send to you. With E-tix you get them I want to say with in 24 hours, maybe quicker. With the hard tickets they I believe as long as you order by 1p they send them the same day. You can choose to have them sent faster. I ordered mine on a Wed night and had them Sat morning. After you get them you can enter the ticket info onto you MDE account.

I bought my undercover tickets last night and had them within five minutes. They say within 24 hours but obviously it can be quicker than they. It was super easy to add them to my Disney account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter