Free Realms

Got my invite yesterday and finally had time to get set up tonight. (Darn job!) My character's name is Christine Sweetdream. Think I'm going to need to spend some extra time on this learning my way around, but what I did do was fun and the game looks great!

Yay! :)

I am Kimberly Rosepants right now.... until Pink Girlygirl gets approved!

Haven't made it any further than creating my own character, but WOOT they have pink hair! :woohoo::dance3::yay:

Finally got around to signing up both myself and my daughter. Still waiting on email.

We will be: Cruiselinefan and CrazySteph1

Finally got around to signing up both myself and my daughter. Still waiting on email.

We will be: Cruiselinefan and CrazySteph1

It sounds like the names that you listed are your station names. I just wanted to clear up that those are not your player names. When you create your characters you will have the option to choose a first and last name- just like POTC and W101 OR you can type a name to be approved.

So when you get into beta- I am sure you will be able to get Cruiselinefan approved, but I am not sure if numbers are allowed in your player name, but have not tried.

Hopefully that cleared something with difference beween station name and actual player name.

See ya in the game soon!

Oy, I didn;t even realize that I could have typed in a name. I should never do these things while sleepy!

I think I should run upstairs and see if this game works on my desk top. Still no luck on the lap top.

It sounds like the names that you listed are your station names. I just wanted to clear up that those are not your player names. When you create your characters you will have the option to choose a first and last name- just like POTC and W101 OR you can type a name to be approved.

So when you get into beta- I am sure you will be able to get Cruiselinefan approved, but I am not sure if numbers are allowed in your player name, but have not tried.

Hopefully that cleared something with difference beween station name and actual player name.

See ya in the game soon!

Oh ok. So when we finally get in we will then get to create a name? Ok, I am pretty sure I will be able to use Cruise Linefan as long as somebody else does not take it:scared1: and my daughter will try to come up with something that closely resembles her vmk name: which was CrazySteph.

Oh ok. So when we finally get in we will then get to create a name? Ok, I am pretty sure I will be able to use Cruise Linefan as long as somebody else does not take it:scared1: and my daughter will try to come up with something that closely resembles her vmk name: which was CrazySteph.

Yes, that's correct. If you use the option to type a name, you just type it in as you would like it and you don't need to have a First/Last. You will then choose a name from their list as a temporary until the other is approved/denied.

I chose to type a name to get approved and only put my first name, Mason. This worked without any problems and I don't have a last name for my character.

This leads me to say that you should be able to use the player names you would like unless they are already taken, without using spaces in the first/last name formart. For example, you should be able to use Cruiselinefan, instead of having to separate it as Cruise Linefan. I also wouldn't think you will have any problems getting CrazySteph approved.

I guess we will see once you get your beta notification.

Hope to see you in the game soon!

Just received the invite too. Will try to explore a bit in the next few days.

Hi Friends! Well, I got my invitation today. I logged in and could get no further. How do I create my character? I tried to ask while logged in and that took me no where. I have been playing on-line games for a long time with all of you, and was very surprised that I could not manage to even create my character.:confused3 Hopefully someone can tell me where to click to get there. I've managed to figure out how to get in and play other games (Wizard 101, SmallWorlds, Elf Island...) since we lost our VMK. :tink:

Well I was able to create a character, Suzie Lavawings, until Flying Pegasus gets approved.

I got to the part where you click to play and I get an error message that says my computer won't run the game! :confused3:sad2::sad2:

Quick somebody send me a new graphics card!!!! :scared1:

Fly :mad:

I got a message that I needed to download something, but I went to run it and nothing changed. I'm not sure what I need to do, since it appears that I downloaded something, but I don't know exactly WHAT.

I can't create a character at any rate. :rolleyes:

Got a chance to sign in and download the game today. I've requested Golden Gourd but for now am Gina Ferngully. Hopefully my daughter will get a chance to get her character going this week too. Now to go play and see what it is all about.

So got my title approved, I am now Golden Gourd. Tried out a few of the tutorials and quests. I learned I'll never be a good race cart driver, lol.

I received my email, hopefully will get a chance over the weekend to dive in and see what its all about

Hi Friends! Well, I got my invitation today. I logged in and could get no further. How do I create my character? I tried to ask while logged in and that took me no where. I have been playing on-line games for a long time with all of you, and was very surprised that I could not manage to even create my character.:confused3 Hopefully someone can tell me where to click to get there. I've managed to figure out how to get in and play other games (Wizard 101, SmallWorlds, Elf Island...) since we lost our VMK. :tink:

I'm in the same boat as you. After I tried to download, I still showed the "Hold on, you still have to download!" screen. No idea what was supposed to happen.

Still waiting for an email...hope it will be soon.

Not sure if this was a coincidence but my daughter received her invite and I was still waiting. I signed into the Free Realms game site and received the message that I would be getting notice soon or something like that. I went to accounts at the top. By my e-mail address, it said Unverified. I clicked it so that they could verify my e-mail. Soon after I did this, I received my invite to the game.

DH got his invite yesterday! Now we need 2 computers that can handle the game! Oy!

Ok, I never got my invite but I was able to log into the game. For now I am Zoey DazzleDancer until my real name of Cruiselinefan is approved.

The game is extremely choppy on my home computer, but then again POTC is also a bit choppy on this computer. I will try it on my office computer which has some major power and a state of the art graphics card. I am hoping it will run better on that one.

I was also required to download something but as soon as I did, it took me to the place to create my character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter