Freedom of the Seas

According to "Official Sources" they are at capacity and can not accept any new bookings.

Freedom has gotten the go ahead from the CDC to sail. I've heard that Matt from RCBlog will be onboard in July, not sure about Tony from LLL or Jay from ShipLife.

According to "Official Sources" they are at capacity and can not accept any new bookings.
Are the ships allowed to book all the cabins like pre-Covid or is there some sort of capacity cap in place?

Are the ships allowed to book all the cabins like pre-Covid or is there some sort of capacity cap in place?
Not sure what is ALLOWED but from the live blogs I have watched from the Adventure and Freedom they have been around a third capacity ( little over a 1000 cruisers or so). Supposed to be on the Adventure in 18 days so I will know more then hopefully. :-)

Not sure what is ALLOWED but from the live blogs I have watched from the Adventure and Freedom they have been around a third capacity ( little over a 1000 cruisers or so). Supposed to be on the Adventure in 18 days so I will know more then hopefully. :-)
Enjoy! Let us know how it goes. :boat:

Apparently some cruises departing from Florida are back available for booking today on the site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter