Fridays absolutely fabulous wonderfull exciting riddle

lewdyan1 said:
Hey RV, Maybe we should have an "OUT" party today! :cool1:

My Friday has been completely trashed by this riddle. The flower riddle kicked my rumpus, but gems? Gems are worse. If I had friends, I'd call my geologist friend for some assisstance...

People....look at the clue answer...the last part......

do you know anything about the Gods....and what they eat and/or drink??? :confused3 :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
People....look at the clue answer...the last part......

do you know anything about the Gods....and what they eat and/or drink??? :confused3 :rolleyes:

Uh... Twinkies? Or bleeding armadillo grooms cake? Or ponies? :eek:

pm sent, i'm in, i hope.

Good morning all.

BDG

BTW: Twins win. They are now tied for first place. Now that is a reason to hotywooty or whatever it is you people do here.

Ok...just this once....Im gonna show you how to do these type of riddles....is everyone paying attention.....

A methyst
eM erald

etc etc

to spell a word...which is the answer! :teeth:

BDG.....I'm glad someone's team is in first place! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

you can all blame don don for this!!

i want ALL the gem names too bawwwhhhhh haaaaaa

cami
x

bdg100 said:
BTW: Twins win. They are now tied for first place. Now that is a reason to hotywooty or whatever it is you people do here.

:eek: HARSH! You will never be one of us until you accept and embrace the pure love that is the WhoooooHooooooty... if I've learned anything on the riddle (and I haven't learned much) it's this: The more O's the better. The O's make for a tremendously blissful WhooooooooHooooooooooty experience.

;)

RoyalVizier said:
Uh... Twinkies? Or bleeding armadillo grooms cake? Or ponies? :eek:
Mea culpa.I havent been back on PC since very early this morning and I just got the PMS. I try to work on these before work. Sorry! :guilty:

RoyalVizier said:
:eek: HARSH! You will never be one of us until you accept and embrace the pure love that is the WhoooooHooooooty... if I've learned anything on the riddle (and I haven't learned much) it's this: The more O's the better. The O's make for a tremendously blissful WhooooooooHooooooooooty experience.

;)

I've resigned myself to this. Believe me, this isn't the first group that wouldn't accept me.

bdg100 said:
I've resigned myself to this. Believe me, this isn't the first group that wouldn't accept me.
I can accept you :cheer2:

bdg100

pluto08.gif

OK...so now we're just throwing the answer out there???? :rotfl:

bdg100 said:

What are you?? New here??????????

We accept EVERYONE! Look around the room here! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

and Toooty........does anything you see here surprise you anymore? :confused3 :teeth:

Morning everyone. I am IN!

(And y'all complain about MY riddles being hard... :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter