From the Varley Family - many thanks

Thank you so much for posting to us. It's such a testament to Bob that you all have found it in you during this difficult time to keep us informed.

:grouphug: :sad1:

I wish Bob eternal peace and happines in heaven, with a Dole Whip and getting to watch spaceship launches without having to go to the far end of the parking lot.

Bob and his family have been in my thoughts all day.

I hope they can take solace in the fact he meant so much to so many people, most of whom he had never met. His humility and humanity as well as wickedly dry sense of humour (do you really think he thought the pavillions were named "Interventions":lovestruc? I think he enjoyed egging Kevin on:rotfl2: ) were truly evident in the podcast.

He seemed to be a truly stand up guy, and will be missed by so many.

Thank you for posting. It means alot. Remember the laughter. I wish you peace.

Thank You Varleys

What an amazing personality, a terrific entertainer, and wealth of knwledge. Thank You so much for the honor to be entertained and educated by Bob. Our lives are enriched for his efforts and passions.

Sorely,
The Bowers Family

I wonder if he ever knew how special he was to us all??

If he didn't, he does now.

Thanks, Marianna. BTW, your levity is appreciated. It helps to get through times like these. I didn't know Bawb personally (no matter how much I want to think I did) but I believe he was the type of person that would prefer folks reflect on his life in a funny state of mind rather than a mourning one. Please know and take solace in the fact that my fellow DISers and I are here thinking of you and remembering Bawb and in mourning ourselves...each in our own way.

I know you dont know us personally but Bob touched our lives. :grouphug: to you and the family.

Thanks so much for posting. As you can see, we all loved Bob very much. He will be missed.

Please give Dianner and his entire family our love.

:grouphug:

Bob touched my life in the short time that I have been listening to the pod cast and the reality of it hasn't sunk in !!!! my thoughts and prayers are with everyone touched by the loss of this great man!:sad1:

Our thoughts and prayers to all of Bob's Family and to his friends. We will miss listening to him every week. Bob could always make us smile. He always offered great info to help others. My husband especially loved to here Bob talk about Kennedy Space Center.and his other interests. We will miss Bob and are thinking of you all.:sad1:

Marianna,

Thanks so much for posting to us. I hope it brings comfort to Bawb's family and friends to know how many people are thnking of you all right now. Bawb was so much fun and he will be missed on the DIS, the podcast and by everyone he touched. There is no way to express how it feels to be here or on the DIS and know we have lost such a great guy in this world. I don't know, I know a lot of us never got to meet him in person, but he was part of our lives just the same. He will live on through his family, freinds, WDW, the DIS, Dreams Unl and the podcast!! All he loved :love: will carry his memory.

Please know we are thinking of you ALL! :grouphug:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post at such a sad time - Bob was a truly special guy :hug:

Thank you for posting Marianna. :hug:

It means so much to hear from people that knew Bob like we all wanted to. I hope in time all of the 'Bob-isms' will help get you through the sadness.

Please make Dianer and Brian aware that if it was logistically possible I am sure that all of the DISers from around the world would be there on Saturday to show just how much Bob mean't to us.

I for one will be raising a glass on Saturday in his honour and toasting a truly special man.

Marianna - My condolences go out to the loss of your friend. I feel so lucky that I got to "know" Bawb just a little bit through the Podcast and the boards. I wish you strength in dealing with this time of loss.

Hi Marianna,

Thank you for posting. You and the Varley family are in our thoughts and prayers. :hug: :grouphug:

I wish Bob eternal peace and happines in heaven, with a Dole Whip and getting to watch spaceship launches without having to go to the far end of the parking lot.[/QUOTE]

That is just so perfect

Thank you all...Diana read some of the posts lst night and found comfort in the outpouring of love she saw. By the way she is holding up well, surrounded by friends.

Bawstngrl

The first time I stayed at Wilderness Lodge, Bob was who posted answers to my questions. I did not realize it was the same person until today, when I read that he used to be known as Wilderness. The Lodge has become our favorite place, our home away from home.

He was a very nice man. I am sorry for your loss.

Francine

Thank you all...Diana read some of the posts lst night and found comfort in the outpouring of love she saw. By the way she is holding up well, surrounded by friends.

Bawstngrl

I do hope that Bawb's family can take some comfort knowing that Bawb was a well respected and adorded man throughout this community. Many of us could relate to his quirkiness, some loved his abuse of the English language and I think most loved the passion with which he spoke of things, whether it be his family, Disney or space travel.

My heart goes out to you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter