From the Varley Family - many thanks

Thank you Marianna...please let us know if there's anything we can do to help (even if it's just a cyber-shoulder to cry on!). We all just adored Bob and will miss him terribly. :sad1:

Thank you Marianna.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of Bob's family, traditional and extended. We are thinking of you, and will be there in spirit this weekend.

Kathy

Thank you Marianna it means so much to hear how everyone is doing

Please pass my condolences along and know that my prayers are with you all

Thank you so much for posting.
Bawb's families (both real and "chosen") are in our prayers. :grouphug:
He will truly be missed by all of us.

Thanks truly for the update Marianna! I'm so relieved to hear the Diana has a great friend with her during this deeply sad time. I'm sure you know by know but I can't relate to you guys enough what an extraordinary figure Bob was here on the boards, WDWinfo and the podcast. I am crying as I write this and never had the good furtune to even meet Bob. I can't imagine the impact Bob had on his dear friends and family. :love: I just have to keep visualizing Bob up there on his cart walking with Walt..............:cloud9: Your dear friend and family member Bob will be greatly missed by all, and what a large number of people that is. RIP Bob, I love you! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter