• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fuel Prices Where We Live

Gas $1.98
Diesel $2.99

Yeah! Gas finally got under $2 and diesel finally under $3!

Diesel is still $3.39 at the cheapest place around here and gas at $2.27. I think we get charged Canada prices since we are North of Canada.

Breaking the two dollar mark today. Some stations are a $1.99 Gal here in Mobile AL

I filled up today at $1.98 per gallon. Will be at the Fort in 2.5 weeks. Hope these low prices hold till then. :goodvibes

Bama Ed

Today in Mobile AL we hit $1.89 at several stations and $1.88 at Sams Club.

Diesel is down to 3.14 in my home area of Northern VA, and as low at 2.87 a gallon near Round Hill where my GF lives. Looking at 95S today its about 3.139 average cash price before discounts.

Today we hit $1.75 gal reg unl at one station in Mobile AL. Others will soon follow. I will fill up there on the way to work overtime later today. Anyone want to guess how low it really will go. Previously I guessed it could reach $1.50 but expected this $1.75 would be the real possibility.

Just paid $2.39 for diesel at Sam's in Glen Carbon IL. That's the lowest I have seen anywhere in the metro area. Il is usually higher than Mo, but there seems to be a lot of variation right now. The truck stop across from Gateway Motorsports Park was $3.31 on Friday when most other places were $2.60 - $2.89 for diesel.

j

Truck stops give generous fleet discounts to large trucking companies so I'm guessing they don't care to compete with small stations for deisel business.

We just finally got under $2.00/gallon ($1.94-1.99) for gasoline in eastern North Dakota (with the Bakken out west, you'd think our gas prices wouldn't be so darned high). DH just filled the truck for $2.86 with diesel today. Lowest we've seen for that in a LONG time.

$1.77 a gallon here at Sams!

Not sure about the truck stops, the cheapest diesel we have here in Meridian is Pilot with TA right behind them. I do know truck stops give you a discount if paying in cash instead of card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter