Fulcer-CON 2002 - Milwaukee Wisconsin on 8/3

jfulcer

DIS Old Timer
Ok, so the name isn't original, and neither is the concept, but hey it's another excuse for throwing a DIS party.

Because we had SO much fun at PatrickIL-CON we decided that it would be a cool thing to do at the Fulcer house also. Of course, DW having a blast and joining the DIS prolly had something to do with it. I had already mentioned a meet to some, and now am solidifying the details...

Date: August 3, 2002
Time: 3:00 (?)

We'll provide the house, and a main dish, and various other needed items. Like PatrickIL-CON, I'd like to ask for others to bring a dish to pass/etc.

Any of you chicagoans willing to drive? Milwaukeeans, line up!!

Sign in and let it be known if you can attend!!

I think that could be arranged!! How far was the drive to Patrick's from your place (roughly)?

Let me check to make sure my calendar is clear but that would be great!!

Patrick was really close... door to door 1 hour 43 mins. Just a short hop skip and a jump...

I would think the date is good, Jeff. Sounds good!!!

We should be able to pull in the folks from Minnesota, U P Michigan, southern Canada. :bounce:

Sign us up for 2 if I can drag DH to it, otherwise I will be there solo. And please let me know what I can do to help!

Stomping foot mad! :mad: Jeff, do you really mean in 3 weeks? Not next 8/3?! ARGH I have to go to DH's niece/Goddaughter's BD party that day! I'll be in Oak Lawn. :( (I bleed sarcasm!)
complain.gif

bummer. if anything changes, I'll let you know. :(

Where's a pouting, disgusted smilie when you need one?!

Have fun FOR me, please! ;)

Well we are going to be in the city for the weekend but let me talk to dh and see if this is an interest...I mean it is an interest but I'm not sure if we can do it...we had some plans already made for various things through the weekend......

Just a little too far for me to drive - plus have a huge annual family reniuon that weekend - but thanks for the invite!

I'll be able to attend along with my DS Isaiah...let me know what you need me to bring!

It looks like Dan and I will be able to be there. We'll talk later about what we can bring.

Marie

Hey, Jeff,

We're getting back from Disney on Aug 2 but I'd like to squeeze in your place on the 3rd. Are your mom and dad invited? Send details.

Susie
Greendale WI :bounce:

Susie, my mom isn't invited, although she does know about the DIS, she's not registered (yet). She could come if she wants, I'll have to mention it to her.

RimRaye, I'm sure you could feign illness and when everyone isnt looking make the drive here. :D

MS, the check is in the mail. ;)

Originally posted by jfulcer
RimRaye, I'm sure you could feign illness and when everyone isnt looking make the drive here. :D
Hmmm? You think? ;)

Really though, out of 6 consecutively busy weekends, 3 of them included DH's family. Only 2 were DISMeets! I should be allowed to miss yet another of his family parties, just to even the score! Don'tcha think?! ;) :jester:

Ohhh, I'm not feeling so well........:(

:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter