Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, we do have vertical blinds on the window, but they do not keep the light out very well. i suppose i could get big thick pull down solid blinds, but i have not done so. alot of people have tin foil over their windows so i could be worse.

what about those giant metal lock down windows like the ones in house on hauntd hill.. the metal ones that came down adn everyone ws stuck in the creepy house... :confused3 :rotfl:

sara, you have a good man here. a man that you can laugh and joke with like your matt is a keeper.

thanks.. i knew when i saw him in the store shop window that he was a keeper..... :) :rotfl2: :lmao:

just kidding. yeah i know he is a keeper....i am keeping him for a LONG TIME!!!!!! :love: :cloud9:

what about those giant metal lock down windows like the ones in house on hauntd hill.. the metal ones that came down adn everyone ws stuck in the creepy house... :confused3 :rotfl:

ok, i have seen that movie and it really creeped me out. i would NOT be sleeping in that house. what was that one movie were it had like a glass maze through it and it kept evil spirits locked in it but they could not pass through the doors unless they were open or some thing like that. shoot, i'm trying to think what it was. scared the s**t out of me.

well, we do have vertical blinds on the window, but they do not keep the light out very well. i suppose i could get big thick pull down solid blinds, but i have not done so. alot of people have tin foil over their windows so i could be worse.

Why the tin foil? Is the sun always low in the sky or does it get high in the sky?

ok, i have seen that movie and it really creeped me out. i would NOT be sleeping in that house. what was that one movie were it had like a glass maze through it and it kept evil spirits locked in it but they could not pass through the doors unless they were open or some thing like that. shoot, i'm trying to think what it was. scared the s**t out of me.

13 ghosts.. adn yeh you should get those metal lock down windows!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

im sure your husband would love that.. and hey ud be unique an ur neighbors would be soo jelous!

13 ghosts.. adn yeh you should get those metal lock down windows!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

im sure your husband would love that.. and hey ud be unique an ur neighbors would be soo jelous!

yeah, my neighbors wouldn't be so jealous when they found our dead chopped up bodies in the house in the fall.

well, how do i say this without sounding mean. it is usually in the more undesireable areas of anchorage you find the foil curtains. but, i guess you do what you got to do.

I can understand that. I've seen people put saran wrap over thier windows to help insulate because the couldn't get a actual plastic sheet.

I can understand that. I've seen people put saran wrap over thier windows to help insulate because the couldn't get a actual plastic sheet.

see,if reynolds wrap and saran wrap knew this stuff about their products they could make some great new commercials featuring these uses.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter