Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg and we could be the spokes people for it!!!! :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: :yay:

we could, and do a terrific job at it! i'm back from the shower. i had to make my husband banana nut muffins really quick as well. he's so needy of me. but i like it. i would rather have him needy of me than some other woman.

we could, and do a terrific job at it! i'm back from the shower. i had to make my husband banana nut muffins really quick as well. he's so needy of me. but i like it. i would rather have him needy of me than some other woman.

What he says so and you whip up a batch?

i enjoy scary movies. but they keep me awake at night. they don't bother you sara?

my son can watch any scary movie and sleep fine. and he's downstairs all by himself.:scared1:

Well, the Scary Movie series is actually comedy and not horror. ;)

Good Morning, this may be my busiest Friday ever and usually they are calm. Of course I may go ski in a while and that takes some time up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter