• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am back!! Sorry I was MIA for an hour. But umm one of the dealerships we work with brought us all lunch as like a xmas thing.. and so they cam early and the food was warm so we ate early! We had chicken and beans and rice and potato salad, kinda like el pollo loco style .. But now i am back to the grind, but oh I am so tired and I can feel my body just wearing down even more!!!!

It’s also now raining here…I hate the rain.

So chrissie, I don’t’ get the point of the villages. I really don’t, to me they are not functional.. they aren’t going to pay the bills or cook dinner..and each building is liker super expensive!!! And I live in an area where Christmas lights on houses are a big thing. and people from other neighborhoods will literally drive down our street very slowly sipping there hot chocolate as they go to see each house with lights. Cause some of my neighbors get a little out there with the deciorations

To me it’s annoying, cause I just want to get home, I don’t’ want to be stuck behind 6 slow moving cars!!! To me I just want to say “yea yeh come lets go ., big deal lights.. lets move it!” :rotfl:

i must be loosing it i double posted!! :lmao:

ha ha chrissie i read your email.. that is funny.. "the husband store"...... i sent you the letter i recieved from martha stewart!!!!

anyhow i am back!!! whats up everyone?

leaving you guys with this cool graphic for now... i might be on later.... it's 4:11pm.. i am logging off cause the boards are slow today and matt is not even here, he is skiing. so Ttyl!

so do you hike up high ski down and be done or ski down and climb again? you know sort of like sledding, climb, slide, climb, slide.:confused3

Actually, I hiked up skied down, I only went about 2/3 of what my friend did. He has gone a number of times so far this year. And he goes about 2/3 of the way up. The hill is shaped like a hyperbolic curve so as you go up it gets steeper. So anyway just one trip. I think I went up about 700 feet. As soons as I got to the bottom my phone rang, my son was going to the doctors because he was very sick.

is your son alright? poor little guy.

Not great but not well. Everyone gets sick now and then so I'm really not worried. He just need fluids and rest and he will be fine. I'm mostly sad he won't ski this weekend. But because he missed school he gets some extra special things over vacation.

Good night everyone, get well rested and hopefully everyone will feel that much better tomorrow.

Sara are you at disneyland today?

:sad2: no im not! im home. i got a cold.. and i am trying to get over it.. and its raining and i got some gift wrapping to do anyway. i was thinking of going to see the new tron movie though :worship:

Doesn't it seem like she should be, because we can't be?

hey don't be jelous because i live so close please...:rolleyes1 :lmao: be jelous that i can go when ever the mood strikes me! :lmao:

Oh of course!

Sara go ride California Screamin for me!!

Matt what should she ride for you?

ohh paula i wish i could.. but this cold weather and rain would do me in!! :scared1: and i already got lots of congestion :guilty::sick:

matt would probably have me ride space mountain for him :hug: :rotfl2:

Aww Sara! :sick: Get better soon!!

I know the sickly feeling! That's how I felt the last day of my trip in October! I lost my voice for the most part! Not sure if it was from riding California Screamin 5 times in a row or from my cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter