GAD reaching max? Register by *tomorrow* per volunteer member

The program has ended - officially:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day

If you have signed up and been verified for a volunteer date, and if you complete your service, then you will still get your voucher.

I already completed my sign up at DisneyParks.com and have committed to complete a volunteer activity through this site within the next 60 days. Will I still be able to receive a voucher for a free ticket to a U.S. Disney Theme Park?

Yes. If you already completed the signup process, including entering a specific day and time to volunteer, you will still be able to participate in the program. Once you complete your service, and your service has been verified, you can print a voucher for a free ticket. Please allow 2 weeks after your volunteer service to be verified for your voucher to be available at disneyparks.com. You can check the status of your verification by logging in to Manage My Account.

Sure looks like you are official!

So what if I got the same confirmation email as posted above, my sign-up showed up in my HON VOP account as being due 3/21 and now I log in and it says volunteer opportunity not yet selected? Am I in or out? I emailed the lady at the USO. Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not, is there anyone at Disney to contact? Anyone else have this problem? :confused3

So what if I got the same confirmation email as posted above, my sign-up showed up in my HON VOP account as being due 3/21 and now I log in and it says volunteer opportunity not yet selected? Am I in or out? I emailed the lady at the USO. Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. If not, is there anyone at Disney to contact? Anyone else have this problem? :confused3

See my reply to you in the other thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter