Gay Days 2010 "20th Anniversary"!!!

Oh don't worry. We're coming into town on Friday. That gives you and me 2 whole days!:thumbsup2

And although there is no alcohol sold in MK, might I just add that Bacardi (clear) tastes AWESOME in a Dole Whip.

And we always have mimosas before we head over to MK.

Where are you staying, Wally dear?:love:

A bunch of us are at POFQ.
I've never stayed there before.

Hmmmm you guys know sneaking Bacardi into the MK is against the rules right? Ya see, at Disney, it's all about the theme! Captain Morgan is the only way to go! :rotfl:

Hmmmm you guys know sneaking Bacardi into the MK is against the rules right? Ya see, at Disney, it's all about the theme! Captain Morgan is the only way to go! :rotfl:

Got a little pirate in you?

...if not it can be arrainged pirate:

Well, yes, but the problem is the Captain is not clear, and therefore, cannot pass as Dasani water. :rolleyes1

I wish that's all it did for me. I get violently ill. In fact, I'm ill just thinking about it. :sad2: But any other clear liquor works fine too.

I wish that's all it did for me. I get violently ill. In fact, I'm ill just thinking about it. :sad2: But any other clear liquor works fine too.

Well I guess we won't be making-out then. :flower3:

:welcome: Relax you are among friends! party:

I was nervous the first time I travel to GayDays SOLO. Since you are traveling with friends you should have no reason to be nervous.
As for meet ups I am hoping we can meet up at "Atlantic Dance Hall" on the Boadwalk?
What resort will you and your friends be staying?
I am splitting my stay June June 2-5 Animal Kingdom Lodge < Jambo House>
June 5 - 7 Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas
This will be only my second DIS Boards meeting. I was there for the "December Event" aka DIS a Palooza, and everyone was really nice.

But I am looking forward to meeting more of the "RAINBOW DIS'ers

:rainbow:

It's official; I'm tagging along with a couple of friends June 3-7! I just checked out the official site and it's kind of overwhelming! I'm really looking forward to my first one ever and I'm also very nervous. Are there any meetups scheduled?

Clearly I have not done Disney/ EPCOT since I have to "Drink Around the World."
I would love to participate in "High Noon" @ EPCOT. Heck I might even do it wearing my Kilt! pirate:

I'm BAAAAAACK!:scared1: You miss me?

I'm working on the design for Epcot shirts for Sunday. We all came up with the concept last year around Italy. So we can thank Conck, StevieMac, Arkansas Steve and Robert, Zulemara, JaxPiper, Sphyrna (Jim), and Bob and Bruce (since the rest of you couldn't be bothered to make it out, unless I was too drunk to remember everyone, which is entirely possible).

The plan we all came up with then for Sunday was "High Noon in Mexico" although we did allow for the fact that high noon on GST is different than SST, however, if I am early, I will park my happy *** at Cave Tequila and drink blood orange margaritas until you arrive. That way, you all have an incentive to get there on time, since I don't think any of you want to CARRY me around the world. :cool2:

I'm excited about this year, and I'm glad it's looking like a great turnout. I'm trying to get some local friends to come down as well. They had been in years prior, but said they're not into the party scene anymore. I told them that we're not either, but we tend to "bring the party with us" which was entirely the case last year.

Can we start the celebrations now?

Oh, and WALLY? I've been told by a very reliable source that you and I meeting could have disastrous consequences. Needless to say, I am looking forward to it. :cheer2:

Thanks so much; you have major balls for flying solo. I think my nervous system would shut down if I tried. Anyway, jealous of your resorts. I've always wanted to stay at AKL and Boardwalk, but we've never stayed on-property because it's so expensive. I just moved last year and this is the first time I'm going with new friends; I think we're staying at one of the Marriott timeshares. Actually, I've never been to any Disney board meet--only with family, although I've been a member of Wdwmagic for years.

And yes, please bring the vodka and rum; 'twould be super fun and much cheaper than purchasing drinks at the parks. I'll make a contribution!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter