GearFusion

cjsmom5

DIS Veteran
Have been using the same car service for the last year. Recently, though, I came across GearFusion. Am wondering if people have used them recently. When I went to the website, it was a little out of sorts with photos missing, etc. The prices seem very reasonable. I want to make sure the service is good and that they are dependable. Appreciate feedback and thoughts.

we have used them and booked them again for april. They have Fb page too! they answer questiins pretty quick. their website I found easy to book through. SAFE drivers to and from airport. They meet you inside terminal. Friendly kind people! But safety when driving was main reason we stoppoed using other service . Check out their fb page!

I used them for my trip last month and they were great. They didn't meet me inside the terminal, Instead I texted them when I retrieved my bags and they picked me up outside. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Have been using the same car service for the last year. Recently, though, I came across GearFusion. Am wondering if people have used them recently. When I went to the website, it was a little out of sorts with photos missing, etc. The prices seem very reasonable. I want to make sure the service is good and that they are dependable. Appreciate feedback and thoughts.
I was just going to post this question too as I was a little suspicious of them when visiting their website. It doesn’t look as though they’ve completed it, but their prices look really good. Do they do grocery stops too?

I was just going to post this question too as I was a little suspicious of them when visiting their website. It doesn’t look as though they’ve completed it, but their prices look really good. Do they do grocery stops too?
they do grocery stop, just send a message and ask them. Their website did have the pics, so something must have happened to the site. Their fb page is active and they answer quick.

We used them when we went to Disney in May '23. It was our first trip since DME was retired and we were traveling with 2 kids under 5.
Absolutely incredible experience. Yes - their website had some broken links/outdated pictures, but the process was smooth, easy and detailed. Needing car seats, it was awesome that they gave us both the option to have a rear facing seat, and the exact models of the seats they used, so we could research and decide if we preferred to bring our own or not. They do offer grocery/liquor store trips, but I believe it's curbside only, so you'd have to place your order ahead of time.

The driver met us in the terminal with an iPad with our name on it. Immediately keyed in on my young daughter and made her feel like a princess. Transferred our luggage and helped arrange everything plus our stroller. Conversation was incredibly friendly and conversational.

I'll echo the other commenter on the driving safety point. Incredibly safe and attentive to the road.

I'm staying again in December and will 100% be booking with these guys again.

they also are on Instagram, just noticed my pic is there when they dropped us off at the resort! It was my bday and Markela met me with balloons! They really are amazing people! Cant wait to use them again this April!

Wow I’m so glad for the Disboards! I am trying to find an alternative to Mears Connect and rental car prices are so high!!! This is about the same price and direct to and from the airport! Thanks 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter