Get Well Message for SweetJaydGrl

Again ty everyone.
Yes I just sent her a dis pm and warned her about my surfer dude hair. And I told about the cool land and fantastic rides.
ty Lori :)

ACK!! Sweet, if you're reading this, tell that guy of yours to ditch the "surfer dude" hair!! LOL!

sorry to hear that your in the hospital. i pray and my other dis friends to make you feel better :) get well soon

Sweet!! No way!! Rob said you weren't feeling well, but I haven't been in in a few days! I am soooooo sorry to hear that youa re in the hospital! You are in our prayers and hope you are feeling better real soon! I can't get any better at Pirates if you're not around to help me! :cutie:

Hope you are back real soon! Rob, keep me posted!
:flower3:

thanks all for the well wishes. Im hoping to go home Friday. Its been a rough ride here with an unexpected surgery and blood transfusion, but my nightly chat visits with Rob gives me something to look forward too. I love you baby xoxo
and yes I saw his new hair.. Ouch it hurts to bad to laugh..lol

thanks again everyone:grouphug:

thanks all for the well wishes. Im hoping to go home Friday. Its been a rough ride here with an unexpected surgery and blood transfusion, but my nightly chat visits with Rob gives me something to look forward too. I love you baby xoxo
and yes I saw his new hair.. Ouch it hurts to bad to laugh..lol

thanks again everyone:grouphug:

:love: :flower3: :love: :hug:

Hey pink Im bringin "set.see" back lol

Do you know how long I have sat here reading "set.see" over and over, sounding it out all different ways?? LOL! I've got it now!! (I think) ;)

How's Sweet doing today? Hugs to you, girl!

Rushing lots of hugs and Pixiedust to my dear say say. Princess tink and I are worried about you.:grouphug:

This is what you get for laughing at my hair Sweet lol...........
Check out your new look. lol
:flower3:

sweet.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh you are SOOOOO evil giving her that hair!!

My son did that to me yesterday while I had stepped away from the computer. Gave me Alice hair and ugly clothes - took me a while to find where I had left "Pink" in the courtyard until I realized that funny looking girl was actually me!

Aww, so very sorry you are sick and have to put up with all that hospital stuff!:sick: Hope you feel better soon.:wizard: :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter