Get Well Message for SweetJaydGrl

My son did that to me yesterday while I had stepped away from the computer. Gave me Alice hair and ugly clothes - took me a while to find where I had left "Pink" in the courtyard until I realized that funny looking girl was actually me!

I have one that likes to do that too. If you ever see KeepSwimmingDory in the pirate lobby wearing hideously ugly clothes that don't match looking green and dancing alone, you'll know I'm afk and somebody is about to get it!:rotfl:

Hope you get well soon!

Oh you are SOOOOO evil giving her that hair!!

My son did that to me yesterday while I had stepped away from the computer. Gave me Alice hair and ugly clothes - took me a while to find where I had left "Pink" in the courtyard until I realized that funny looking girl was actually me!

Muahaha.......
Oh how I wish our mom played vmk rofl. What a great way to get back at parents. Dress them in ugly stuff and park them some place busy rofl.
-sigh- But since she dont MUAHAHA sweet gets Alice hair, an ugly T shirt, and the 2 left feet red shoes. haha

My dearest Sweet girl, I'm so sorry to hear about that and Cute, Rob, Fan & I are thinking of you and hope you get better soon.. I miss you very much and you are as always in our prayers :-) Love you and Miss you my dearest girl and we can't wait to see you up and running around VMK.
Thanks Paul for letting us know about say say and please keep us posted with new info :-)

My dearest Sweet girl, I'm so sorry to hear about that and Cute, Rob, Fan & I are thinking of you and hope you get better soon.. I miss you very much and you are as always in our prayers :-) Love you and Miss you my dearest girl and we can't wait to see you up and running around VMK.
Thanks Paul for letting us know about say say and please keep us posted with new info :-)

Who is Paul ?

Do you know how long I have sat here reading "set.see" over and over, sounding it out all different ways?? LOL! I've got it now!! (I think) ;)

How's Sweet doing today? Hugs to you, girl!

Ouch you guys make me laugh, and laughing isn't easy after abdominal surgery. I think i had to tell Rob that all night tonight. quit making me laugh it hurts rofl...
I dont know what I'd do without him... sure hoping they let me out tomorrow. I want vmk back .. even though they have online access here at the hospital everytime i try to log in it says connection failed check firewall. well i disabled it but still dont work. vmk withdrawls might be worse than the entire surgery itself rofl..:rotfl:

I have faith in you sweet =] and wow skippy,

you really care about her!

We all send you our prayers and glove (VMK status =]) lol

You're lucky to have someone like him =]

GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!

Skippy is determined ;]

- Riser

Hi Say, great to hear from you;). I'm giving you all my lucky..ness to you, considering im not even Irish. Oh well, best wishes from your "buddy boy", Carter.. or Carteerio, either way lol;)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I was released from the hospital this evening. It sure feels good to be home :goodvibes

Just so you all know, SWEET IS HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL as of today

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

She said she will have a long 6 week recovery.
So be sure and say hi if you see us in vmk
ps............ I'm the one with the huge smile on my face :goodvibes

Thanks again everyone for your prayers....they worked.
Rob

I'm happy for you Rob. Sending all my wishes for a speedy recovery. Sweet is so lucky to have you around.

Zeke

It's good to know you're home my sweet girl :-) But please don't push yourself and try to take it easy for a while! As you know already you need time to heal therefore, try to rest as much as you can! If you can't be in vmk we make sure to send Rob " express Mail " to you :lmao: Which I'm sure you like the idea already :happytv:

We miss you very much and send you all the best wishes.. Hugs your way my sweet girl and Please Please Get Well Soon Love you and take care of yourself..

Rob, thanks for all you've done and for letting us know about say say.. You are a good friend and hope things turns out the way you like :thumbsup2

I'm happy to hear you're home. :) Take it easy for a while. :)

Ouch you guys make me laugh, and laughing isn't easy after abdominal surgery. I think i had to tell Rob that all night tonight. quit making me laugh it hurts rofl...
Well, laughter is the best medicine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter