GF RPC/Disneymoon: WEDDING VIDEO ADDED! 8/30

Hey Heather! So glad that you put the link to your report in your siggie! I totally missed this! It took me two days to catch up, and I've really enjoyed it! Congrats! Sorry I got to the party when it was over . . .:sad2:

JJClemson- it was very cool! everyone always talks about their disney weddings and getting to ride in the carraige at teh WP, but this was way better to me!

CourtneyandRyan-i did feel pretty special. i kept trying to soak it all in b/c i knew it would be over soon and I wanted to enjoy it. my videographer hasn't finished, or probably even started my viedo yet, i can't wait to se how it looks from there!

Glendamax- welcome! its ok, we still have some left, the whole reception! glad you joined us!

next installment either later today or tomorrow depending. lots of homework and a paper to write. ew. :guilty:

Just cought up and it sounds like a fairytale!!Good for you. Everyone should have a day like this and we havent even gotten to the reception. I hope you remember your day like it was yesterday, forever.

I just found this thread and just caught up now finally!

Just wanted to say thanks for posting it and sharing your vacation with us. I love the pics!!!! Reminds me of hubby and I :hug:

Great job!!!!! :thumbsup2

hey all! sorry for the delay, but I have had a busy day, an dI have a job interview tomorrow morning that I am really nervous about, so i will post again tomorrow. my interview is at 10:30/ pray for me!

hey all! sorry for the delay, but I have had a busy day, an dI have a job interview tomorrow morning that I am really nervous about, so i will post again tomorrow. my interview is at 10:30/ pray for me!

Good luck Heather :hug: Let us know how it goes!

Hope you do well! Let us know how it goes:goodvibes

ok, it's 1200...how did it go? You are so darling who would not want to hire you!! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing your Disneymoon with us! It was wonderful. There is a special place in Heaven for people who put the care of others before themselves. This is def. a story to tell the grandkids!

Okay- unless they took you to lunch, your interview is over! How'd it go? Hope you did great- I'm sure you did!

Well-----It is 140 and no news from you, what is it they say-no news is god news. I sure hope so, although I'm sure you did great. Cant wait for the update!!

yall are all so cute and so sweet! I won't know till monday :confused3 he has another person to interview tomorrow. sorry i haven't posted yet, it has been crazy. i have class tonight and we are under a severe tornado watch until 6:00 PM. fun! but i think it went well. he seemed to like me, but since i don't know him it was kind of hard to read him! so monday I will know one way or the other! until then, i promise I am working on my next installment, it will be short though. busy busy! i'd rather do lots of short ones then miss a lot of stuff and leave out stuff and do just one ya know? stay with me!:yay:

My eye obviously didn’t bug me during the carriage ride, but now that we were all inside, and just kind of standing around waiting for the photographer to set up his stuff….well, ow. Haha. You know how when a flash of a camera makes you want to blink? Well that’s not good for someone with a hurt eye! I asked my mom for the other half of the loratab I took earlier, and downed it with some champagne. I know I know not to smart, but I didn’t care at the moment. :rolleyes1
We actually did pics really fast, like 15 minutes or so.after we took pics, bobby’s dad’s friend came over to te picture room with the lacro lube for my eye. I had done all my formal pics, and was in so much pain I said “just put it in” and so he put this goopy stuff in my eye, and it literally made me blind in that eye. So I saw great out of my right eye, and my left eye has a huge blur/fog. After we were done with that, Kyle (mr. bobby’s son in law and right hand guy at the plantation) brought us over to the entrance to the ballroom and said “are you ready?” they will announce you, and you walk out and dance, have a good time! Well, I guess I was read as I would ever be haha. Dancing with one eye would be interesting! So we just waited. Then we heard it. “and now, it is my great privilege to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Bobby Montgomery!”…..here we go!:eek:

Thanks for the next installment. Hope all is well with the weather, they just had a big to do on the weather channel about the severe weather and tornado damage in Miss and La. Stay safe and keep us posted about everything.

Yay- Even though it was a short installment, it was fun to read! Other than your now goopy eye.

Can't wait to hear more... Hurry Hurry :cheer2: :hourglass

It was funny b/c both times I have been here my waiter has been….of the homosexual persuasion. Which is fine with me, but sickly has this thing about other men potentially looking at him/checking it out, so I got a kick out of it the whole time. Sickly was making some great faces and it was fun. :rotfl2:

I wonder if you had the same guy we had on our August/September trip. He kept calling my husband Daddy. :rotfl2: He called me Mommy once (we were with our kids) but the way he kept saying Daddy to DH was kind of suggestive. :laughing:

We walked out onto the dance floor and everyone clapped for us. Then we heard the band begin to play “God bless the Broken Road” and we started to dance. It was so much fun, everyone was standing around the dance floor taking pictures and watching.

HeathersweddingJan-15.jpg

HeathersweddingJan-16.jpg

After the song was over, it was fine for the father daughter dance. We decided to do the mother son dance at the same time so it wouldn’t take up the entire reception to do all these separate dances. We danced to my girl, which is what my sis and my dad danced to at her wedding in july. My dad does NOT dance and I kept trying to make him do all this different stuff and he was like “no! you know I can’t dance!” he was getting embarrassed, it was pretty funny.:rotfl:

n61700499_30317591_2431.jpg

HeathersweddingJan-17.jpg

trying to get my dad to get loose a little.:banana:

As soon as the song was over I hugged my dad, and then we were whisked away into a private room. They sat us down at a little table and brought in enough food to feed 15 people. A little bit of everything is what it was. They remembered that bobby liked sushi and they brought him a plate of sushi. We had steak kabobs, shrimp wrapped in bacon, gumbo, crab cakes, oysters, EVERYTHING!:cloud9: And little desserts, too. They told us to sit and eat and soak it all in, and when we were ready to come out. It wasn’t actually a room with a door, it was the room off of the picture room that had the food for the bridal party, and it just had a doorway. They had a person stand guard at the door so no one would come and bother us. They came in a couple times to refill our drinks, and Mr. Bobby came in to check on us. We stayed about 10-15 minutes, and then I wanted to go into the reception and dance, so bobby stuffed as much food in his mouth as he could, and we walked out. :rolleyes:

up next: reception fun and dancing, cake cutting, etc.

soo cool-- ive never heard of the bride and groom eating seperately from others but thats neat. I liked the photo you and bobby posing for a photo while dancing-- so cute:goodvibes

Yal look so happy!! I can't believe my DH and I will be celebrating 4 years this year. I know it is not like my inlaws celebrating 40 yrs but still! My DH and I danced to an original recording of Nat King Coles "(I love you) For Sentimental Reasons". It's an original recording from the late 1940s early 1950s. It was my grandfathers record. I have the song on cd but it is not the same as the tin-can sounding original.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter