Ging Gang Gooley - Come on Guys

And, so as not to disappoint everyone else (but especially Tony), maybe Tam will consider my stirring sufficient reason for the mud-wrestling challenge to go ahead. :rotfl:

Cheers Debs I will of course split the takings with the winning contestant.:goodvibes

Thanks Deb, I dont know what its going to be like when we are there, cos this thread is mad enough !
I have heard back from him and the deposit is 50 pounds, unfortunately, the weekend is the weekend whether you stay Sunday night or not, so I dont know if this will affect the way you feel about it. He also requires the balance three weeks before.
With regards to the camping they dont need a deposit, but I do need to book, I have just phoned and it is 7.00 pounds per adult per night, children over 8 £2.00 per night, children under eight free. If anyone camping requires an electric hook up it is £3.00 per night.

How long before you need to know Jules !!

BTW I had a look at the camping site on line and I want to ask Tony a question, seeing as he is the expert here !!

It mentions there is horse riding available. Would he, or anyone else, like to have a bash at it? Its years since I've ridden, but it might be fun. Just need to lose a few pounds so as I don't squash the horse, that's all !!

:eek:

Sue, Jules says no pressure plenty of time, will squeeze you in somewhere, you wont get Jules on a horse, but I'll have a bash with you, and I know that Tam and Georgia like to horse ride, well they do at WDW anyway, they were riding horses the day after our meet at Raglan Road.

Sue you wont get me on a horse,fancy the mountain bikes though, bet Callum will join me

I'd go out for a hack, as Ian said we may even get Tam and Georgina to go. Matt's into country Music but I don't know if he is cowboy enough to get on a horse.

That I would have to see !! It's so amusing watching people on horseback, when they have never ridden before :rotfl2:

oh tony and his lil ole lectric blankey, thought you were meant to be a cowboy !

Jules I'll have you know the modern day bunk house has all the mod cons.:goodvibes Even a fridge for Matt and Kevs Beers.:thumbsup2

Well I've thrashed things out with Tam :-)rotfl: ) and I think we've decided we'll book with the intention of staying all three nights (as we have to pay for them anyway) and we can always come home on the Sunday if the weather's awful. How many days is everyone else staying?

Hi Deb, Ian and I will be doing the three nights and I think that Carol is intending to do so, I am not sure about anyone else.

Maybe everyone could let me know, and also if you will want electric, I can then get about booking ....

When are we doing this? Ive completely forgotten!

We have just been to Focus and bought a camping bbq, reduced in the sale from thirty to twenty pounds. Ian is like a small by at the moment with a new toy. The burgers are on us guys.

little bump, we are having a trial run Friday, so will take lots of pics, Deb/Matt, Kev/Tam do you want Jules to let the tipi bloke know that is a goer and then pm you his telephone number ?

Carol - tent pitch for you and Callum ? do you want leccy is it for 3 nights
Tony - what about you mate, tent pitch, electric, how many nights, I assume you want electric for the blanky
Jen is Alex coming with you, will you be wanting electric and do you know how many nights
Sue, offer is still there for the little tent, will we book a pitch for you, he doesn't want a deposit, so we can easily cancel.
Mark and Mandy - will you be joining us, if you dont want to camp the Usk Inn looks about the best bet.
Joh, as above if you are joining us, come on Mrs you know you want to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter