Ging Gang Gooley - Come on Guys

Hi Ian
We are good for the Friday & Saturday nights and the electric hook up won't be needed thanks, Theresa will just have to keep me warm.:hug:

little bump, we are having a trial run Friday, so will take lots of pics, Deb/Matt, Kev/Tam do you want Jules to let the tipi bloke know that is a goer and then pm you his telephone number ?
Thanks, Ian - that would be great. :thumbsup2

Ok Ian, just go ahead........... book me in then - I won't feel so bad if I have to cancel if he doesn't want a deposit

(Thing is, will we find each other in the dark?)

do you want electric Sue, you can share ours, so I wouldn't bother

I hate not having my tinternet at home at the mo - I feel so out of the loop!
any hows, will check work and will definately stay for at least two nights -whether thats the friday and saturday or the saturday and sunday I'll let you know next week.
Don't really think we need leccy - theres a shower block there isn't there? will have to have a think!
need to know if Jen/Alex and or Sue need a lift at all so we can work out the logisitics, also may be up for the riding, I'm competant but Callums nervous so if theres a beginners hack or walking trail I'd like to join him on that.

and can we have our tent pitch alongside everyone else?:lmao:

there is a shower block Carol, so no real need for Leccy. The tent field is nice and he seems to let you pitch where you want, so we can be togevva

Sue that would probably be about twenty minutes from where we are staying, so not too far away at all, but to echo Matts sentiments there is no way you are getting me on a horse !

What if we said there was a nice (lots of) bottles of :drinking1 somewhere along the ride? Bet that would change Matt's mind, never mind yours !!

If I do manage to make it down there, the least you 2 could do, is get on a horse for me, isn't it? :sad1:

Sue I promise you that there are not many things I wouldn't do for you, but believe me getting in a horse is one of them :rotfl:

What if we said there was a nice (lots of) bottles of :drinking1 somewhere along the ride? Bet that would change Matt's mind, never mind yours !!

If I do manage to make it down there, the least you 2 could do, is get on a horse for me, isn't it? :sad1:

if we get there then i would love to go riding :thumbsup2

jules we are looking at staying fri and sat night...dh would have to go back to work sunday evening :confused3

no worries Nat, would you like me to add you to the list and if you want to cancel no problem, would you want electric ? you and DH and the little ones as well, are they not both under eight if so they will be free ..sorry I cant remember

no worries Nat, would you like me to add you to the list and if you want to cancel no problem, would you want electric ? you and DH and the little ones as well, are they not both under eight if so they will be free ..sorry I cant remember

please add us :thumbsup2 me dh and ellie (9) matthew is 6 how much is it jules i cant remember ??
no electric nede we will just rough it :rotfl2:

Hi Nat

It will be 7 pounds each a night for you and DH 2 pounds a night for Ellie and Matthew will be free, I am made up you are joining us, we can sing "Happy Anniversary to you" ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter