Girls-only Trip~Old thread, see first post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday, Divas!

Hooray for me, Jessica is working tomorrow, so I'll get to see her! YAY!

You people are far too happy for a Monday morning! I've been trying to motivate myself for 2 hours and have failed miserably. That may have something to do with the fact that I'm trying to get up the motivation to mow the yard, though.

Hey all, hope you all had a good weekend. I am enjoying my last day with my little man before I start back at work full time tomorrow. I am excited to be making some decent money again. Makes this girls trip seem more realistic now! Haha.

Also I found out that my sister in law probably won't be coming with me on the trip, as she and my brother are saving for a house, so they don't want to spend the money on a trip. So it is just me coming now.

My little man Seth has started to say his first word this week (other than mama and dada).....Stitch! I didn't do it on purpose I swear! But I have a stuffed Stitch that I keep on my headboard and he loves it and lately he's been pointing at it and yelling "stit! stit!" It's so funny. DH just rolls his eyes at me.

Hello ladies. Pretty slow around here, but it makes it easier for me to keep up ;).

I had a great weekend and I'm so in love it's making me sick :love: LOL. I don't know why I waited so long to start dating Cliff, but I'm so glad I finally let down my wall and went out with him. We have the greatest connection and our relationship is effortless and just feels so natural.

His girls asked us yesterday when we were going to get married :eek: and they actually keep slipping and call me mommy. I'm sure his ex will love that :laughing:.

Jen~ :hug::hug: Glad we'll be seeing you.

Tracey~ That's good news on your foot. Hopefully it continues to feel better before your trip. BTW I still have your AP....

Beth~ That abbreviation list is massive!! Is it sad that I knew 99% of them??? Don't you leave soon for your trip?

Michele~ Happy anniversary to you and your hubby. That's an impressive amount of years to be together :love:.

Andres~ Your son sounds like such a cutie. I'm sure it wasn't intentional that his first word be Stitch, but if it was, there's no shame in that ;).

Hello, ladies!! :)

Ah, Monday again. Well, at least that makes me one day closer to getting outta town! :cool1: I am working on packing, but it's no small task.
Packing for 6 people for 3 weeks is a bit stressful! :scared1: :rotfl2:

Have a great day everyone!

I had a great weekend and I'm so in love it's making me sick :love: LOL. I don't know why I waited so long to start dating Cliff, but I'm so glad I finally let down my wall and went out with him. We have the greatest connection and our relationship is effortless and just feels so natural.

His girls asked us yesterday when we were going to get married :eek: and they actually keep slipping and call me mommy. I'm sure his ex will love that :laughing:.

Beth~ That abbreviation list is massive!! Is it sad that I knew 99% of them??? Don't you leave soon for your trip?
Awwww!!! :goodvibes That's so great. I am so happy for you. Didn't I always tell you one day you'd find a man worthy of you, who'd treat you the way you deserve? :hug:

We leave this Thursday evening! I can't wait to get the hell outta dodge and put all this medical crap behind me. I am still waiting on the mammo results. :rolleyes: And now, my primary care has me scheduled for an echocardiogram the day after we get back. Nothing like jumping back into reality! :rotfl2: But, until then, I hope to just relax.... :cloud9:

My little man Seth has started to say his first word this week (other than mama and dada).....Stitch! I didn't do it on purpose I swear! But I have a stuffed Stitch that I keep on my headboard and he loves it and lately he's been pointing at it and yelling "stit! stit!" It's so funny. DH just rolls his eyes at me.

:laughing: Cute!

It's Sunday and my love let me sleep in without disturbing me. He said since it's our 23rd anniversary he would be nice.
I said it on FB, but I'll say it again, congrats on 23 years!!!

All caught up!

the "D" in DH can also stand for "danged" if the situation merits. LOL
True story. :thumbsup2
Have fun in DL, say hi to Jessica for me!

You people are far too happy for a Monday morning! I've been trying to motivate myself for 2 hours and have failed miserably. That may have something to do with the fact that I'm trying to get up the motivation to mow the yard, though.
Yeah, mowing the lawn isn't very inspiring. Hope you found your motivation!

All caught up!

the "D" in DH can also stand for "danged" if the situation merits. LOL
:lmao:
Hello, ladies!! :)

Ah, Monday again. Well, at least that makes me one day closer to getting outta town! :cool1: I am working on packing, but it's no small task.
Packing for 6 people for 3 weeks is a bit stressful! :scared1: :rotfl2:

:

Your kids can't pack their own suitcases?

Your kids can't pack their own suitcases?

I'm sure she could, but if her teens are anything like mine, they will try to pack there whole room and in the end, still forget to pack the stuff they really need :headache:.

What I do now is have my kids pick the clothes that they really want to wear and then I go through and pack the appropriate toiletries, pairs of underwear, socks,...etc.

:wave2: and :hug: to all the Divas.

33 more days until the Disneyland Half :scared1: Why do I do this to myself. :sad2:
I'm looking forward to seeing those of you that will be there that weekend!

:

We leave this Thursday evening! I can't wait to get the hell outta dodge and put all this medical crap behind me. I am still waiting on the mammo results. :rolleyes: And now, my primary care has me scheduled for an echocardiogram the day after we get back. Nothing like jumping back into reality! :rotfl2: But, until then, I hope to just relax.... :cloud9:

Yes, please put it all behind you and relax!! That's Dr. Katie's orders ;).

Sorry you are going through a bunch of health issues Beth. I hope you can relax on your trip and forget about it for a few weeks. :)

Katie, glad you are having a great time with your guy. It's great to find someone who treats you well!

Wendy, hope you have lots of fun at the Half. I would love to do that someday. If only I lived a little closer.

:wave2: and :hug: to all the Divas.

33 more days until the Disneyland Half :scared1: Why do I do this to myself. :sad2:
I'm looking forward to seeing those of you that will be there that weekend!

I'm so not prepared for the Half. I haven't been running at all.

Any way, my mom and I will be there Friday night-Monday. We are volunteering for the 5K Saturday morning. :thumbsup2

I love it. What a cutie pie!

In just 12 hours and 5 minutes I will be leaving for the airport, Anaheim bound! WOOGIO! LOL Not that I'm excited or anything. CARS LAND, HERE I COME!!!!!!

Look Beth, I got your mail. Your name my address. We don't even live in the same state. Weird!!!

Is anyone doing the CHOC walk in October? My sister and I want to, we just need to find people to sponsor us. :goodvibes

Thanks Lisa! It was so cute! Have so much fun on your trip to DL! So jealous!

Also if anyone is interested in being roomies in Feb, Jessica and I will probably have room at the HOJO. Anything to save a little bit of funds would be very helpful! As I know both Jessica and I are both probably going to be a little tight. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter