gmaxmoms report

gmaxmom

Earning My Ears
Before I start my trip report I would like to thank all of the tiaras for including me in your beautiful tea. Also thanks for asking for a report from me. The trip was beautiful. Our first night there when gmax was taged and saw her old waitress was amazing to me .

The next morning was awaken by a phone call from the disney characters. I woke up with a big laugh. Gmax did not THINK I was excited but I was concerned if I could keep up. I had my knee worked one week before we left.
Epcot was a lot of fun. The family we met that wanted to know how we got there was big laugh. The ride in Norway was very nice. Epcot is very dark after the fireworks almost to dark for extra hours.

It was funny in Soarin to leave your shoes. I guess I thought I was really going TO take off.A very relaxing ride and yes I rode twice.
I love test track. It's so much fun because it go so fast. Misson spsce is as close as I'll get to going in space. I had to ride the less intense version for Gmax sake. HAAAAA!!!!!!!!.

Well here we are EXPEDITION EVEREST......... I could not let Gmax ride alone
Gmax keep talking and talking. I did not answer because if I did I would not have gotten on the ride. THAT RIDE TOOK ME UP, DOWN ON THE SIDE BACKWARDS AND EVERY WAY BUT LOSE. NEVER NERVER AGAIN !!!!!!! But some where in the back of my YOUNG CHILDISH MIND I MAY GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY . NO CHANGED MY MIND NEVER AGAIN. I HAVE A LOT MORE TO SAY BUT WILL STOP HERE.

My first trip tip before I go:
All the senior Moms take your adult daughther or son for the magic moment.
NO PAMPERS, BOTTLES,STROLLERS AND YOU CAN LOSE THEM AND DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM THEY WILL FIND YOU.
Don't tell me about your knees, take your heating pad and aspercreme and watch your adult childs face turn into that little five year old again.
Let me KNOW if you WANT to hear the rest. GOODNIGHT GMAXMOM.

Me, too!! I love hearing your view of things. I just got back from a trip with my mom and dad. I have to say you all are troopers, keeping up with us! Dad says he'll only go again if I rent him and scooter! :rotfl2:
I just wanted to say "HI" :wave2: I read Glenda's TR and loved it.
I loved hearing about the tiara's tea. I told Glenda when the tiara's have a reunion tour, I want a ticket!

:welcome:

Yes, yes, more!

I am sure your daughter has her own great memories of you. My mother took me to DL a lot after I turned 18; this last trip she just lit up like a 9 year old. It is one of my greatest magical memories. :wizard:

How great to have GlendaMax Mom's point of view! It was great to meet you at Ohana's that last night and it sounds like it was a wonderful time for both of you! Please continue!

It's great to finally "meet" you GMOM!!!!!!!!
Really nice outlook on the trip from your side of the Kingdom!
Don't stop now..............
:thumbsup2

Welcome :) How wonderful to have a mother/daughter combo to give trip reports about the same trip!! Should be fun :thumbsup2

Thank you GMom. I feel like I know you from reading Glenda's trip report. I think you both have started a wonderful mother/daughter tradition.

Hi! I feel like we all already know you .. can't wait to read your TR too :) of course we want more :goodvibes

I saw the tea set pictures that you gave to gmax ... how beautiful!

Welcome GMax Mom! I look forward to hearing your perspective on the wonderful vacation you had with your daughter, I wish I could get my mom to go too!

Helloooo! I am thrilled to see you are one of US now!!! Welcome!!!

It was very, very wonderful to meet you as well as Glenda and the other Tiara's! I will always think of Eeyore's Tiara's invitation as one of the BEST parts of the vacation (I know I say that alot, but it's TRUE!).

YOU are so cute! Next time let's spend more time together, OK? I'll gladly take some no-kids time for that!

You know, I can still hear and feel the warmth in your and Glenda's voices. I felt very comfortable with you guys!

The tea was kind of like a blind date! But better! I never thought I'd form real friendships with people I've met on the internet!

Anyways, tell us more! Your point of view conflicting and differing with Glenda's is the BEST!

Love Ya Oodles,
UtahMama

Hi Gmaxmom,

How great of you to post your experience too! You can tell that you have a lovely daughter and I am sure you are proud of her! I am so glad you had a great time and attitude and jumped right into the fun. I am sure it gave Glenda a lot of joy to share this with you!

I am very jealous you go to meet all the Tiara ladies and have tea with them. It seemed like such a fun outing!

Please share the rest of your trip and :thumbsup2 to you for riding EE and all the other thrill rides. Even if you didn't like it, you tried it!!

Well, well, well, my Mother has found the DIS! Thanks everyone for welcoming her. Someone posted on my report about my Mother's post! That's how I found out! So yes, it is a surprise!

Ma, I'm so glad you had a great time. So many people here have expressed that we are so blessed to be able to go to Disney together, because they can not go with their Mothers for various reasons.

Thanks again for the tea set you gave me.
IMG_1070.jpg

I will always remember our vacation together everytime I look at it!

Can't wait to see what you will say next! ;)

Hi Gmaxmom :wave:

I am so glad that you are posting your version of the trip. Now maybe we can get the REAL story of what happened. Now did your daughter cry on Ex. Everest? :rotfl2: Just kidding!!! Please continue with your report.

Hi GmaxMom,
I am so happy to see you posting here!!! :goodvibes

I think you are awesome. I know you guys had a great time and I am so proud of you for riding EE. :thumbsup2 I loved what you said about seeing the child come out of your adult child's face. That made me all misty eyed. How sweet. :love:

Glenda is so blessed to have a mama that will not only go with her to WDW but will ride the rides too and yes! she likes the fast ones. That Gmax doesn't know how blessed she is. My mother is a wonderful lady but she will never, no way, no how ever go to WDW. :guilty:

I really enjoyed meeting you at the tea. You looked so cute wearing your tiara. That was alot of fun!

What a sweet mama you are buying that tea set for Gmax...even though, I know you don't even like it.

Thanks for reporting and I can't wait to read the rest.

It sounds like you had a wonderful trip! I enjoyed both your trip report and G-Max's. We were there for a few of the same days you were, but we were in different parks on different days.

I hope to go to WDW with my parents in 08. I hope they will be as adventuresome as you are and will give some of the headliner rides a try. :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Hey Gmaxmom,
Just want to :welcome: you to the DIS!! I loved reading your daughters report and can't wait to hear more of yours! :hyper: Thanks for sharing!! You are so cool! :cool1:

:welcome: to the Dark Side, GMaxmama!!! :goodvibes

I hope we'll hear more out of you!!

I'm so jealous that you and Glenda got to go WDW together...been a long time dream of mine to go with my mom again someday! And that tea set is absolutely BEAUTIFUL...way to go!! :thumbsup2

:wave: and :welcome: to the Dis! I read Gmax's report and it is cool to hear your side.

What a sweet mom you are to buy the tea set pattern that Gmax loves :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear more :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter