gmaxmoms report

gmaxmom said:
My first trip tip before I go:
All the senior Moms take your adult daughther or son for the magic moment.
NO PAMPERS, BOTTLES,STROLLERS AND YOU CAN LOSE THEM AND DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM THEY WILL FIND YOU.
Don't tell me about your knees, take your heating pad and aspercreme and watch your adult childs face turn into that little five year old again.
Let me KNOW if you WANT to hear the rest. GOODNIGHT GMAXMOM.

Thank you, thank you gmaxmom - I'm sharing this with my DM! I think sometimes she gets so caught up in what's going on around her at The World, she forgets it's supposed to be a time for us to have FUN together!

I'm so glad I got to meet you and Glenda, even if it was just a few moments.

Absolutely, we want to hear more! :thumbsup2

OMG!!! GMax's Mom???!!!!! :jumping1: Woo hoo!!! When I was trying to catch up on Gmax's TR just now and saw that you have one too, I left hers to come read yours (sorry, Gmax!)

I "SAW" you twice during the week (me and DF were there 9/10-9/16) and stayed at POFQ as well (building 6, just behind yours!) We saw you and Gmax at AK and walking through the lobby at POFQ but unfortunately we didn't get to meet! Next time!! Do you two mind if us two tag along??!! :rotfl:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to WDW with my parents - I've only been there three times without them (last year and this year with the DF and one other time when I went for work and took my assistant with me.)

My mother is approaching 80 and has never had trouble keeping up at WDW. And I really have NO idea how she does it because I'm approaching 40 and I can't do half the stuff there that I made her do there a few years back!!

I can't wait to read the rest of your TR! (Ok and GMax's too ... I haven't read all of hers yet)

I love the Royal Dalton/Old Country Roses tea set, too!! (My brother & sister in law have the entire set of like a million different pieces) Maybe I can get my mom to buy me a set??!! :sunny:

gmaxmom said:
Before I start my trip report I would like to thank all of the tiaras for including me in your beautiful tea. Also thanks for asking for a report from me. The trip was beautiful. Our first night there when gmax was taged and saw her old waitress was amazing to me .

The next morning was awaken by a phone call from the disney characters. I woke up with a big laugh. Gmax did not THINK I was excited but I was concerned if I could keep up. I had my knee worked one week before we left.
Epcot was a lot of fun. The family we met that wanted to know how we got there was big laugh. The ride in Norway was very nice. Epcot is very dark after the fireworks almost to dark for extra hours.

It was funny in Soarin to leave your shoes. I guess I thought I was really going TO take off.A very relaxing ride and yes I rode twice.
I love test track. It's so much fun because it go so fast. Misson spsce is as close as I'll get to going in space. I had to ride the less intense version for Gmax sake. HAAAAA!!!!!!!!.

Well here we are EXPEDITION EVEREST......... I could not let Gmax ride alone
Gmax keep talking and talking. I did not answer because if I did I would not have gotten on the ride. THAT RIDE TOOK ME UP, DOWN ON THE SIDE BACKWARDS AND EVERY WAY BUT LOSE. NEVER NERVER AGAIN !!!!!!! But some where in the back of my YOUNG CHILDISH MIND I MAY GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY . NO CHANGED MY MIND NEVER AGAIN. I HAVE A LOT MORE TO SAY BUT WILL STOP HERE.

My first trip tip before I go:
All the senior Moms take your adult daughther or son for the magic moment.
NO PAMPERS, BOTTLES,STROLLERS AND YOU CAN LOSE THEM AND DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM THEY WILL FIND YOU.
Don't tell me about your knees, take your heating pad and aspercreme and watch your adult childs face turn into that little five year old again.
Let me KNOW if you WANT to hear the rest. GOODNIGHT GMAXMOM.

Awww man, is it just me, or is this just about the cutest post you have ever seen on here? popcorn::

It is so good to see a mother/daughter combo! My momma and I went to Disneyland together several times once I was an adult. I lost her earlier this year and I wish we had been able to share a trip like you and Gmax to the world.

Cherish your Mom and daughter time. My Mom and I traveled many many times to WDW and Disneyland we always had a great time. I wore a green button pin with my sign on "Disney753" and she wore one that said Disney 753s Mom. Our last trip together was 3/2000 as she died 7/2000. I miss her each and every day but my trips continue .....first alone ....and now with my husband.

Hi
I'm going to finish my report very soon. I've been working late.

I thinkGmax may have wanted to cry but changed her mind.

Gmaxmon

Wow, I wish my mom would post on the DIS!

So much fun getting to hear the other side of the story! Can't wait to hear the rest! :goodvibes

Gmaxmom,
Please tell your boss that you have a report to finish and to stop keeping you late. :rotfl:

I am waiting to hear the rest of your report. I know that Gmax probably left out some important facts.

Lan said:
Gmaxmom,
Please tell your boss that you have a report to finish and to stop keeping you late. :rotfl:

I am waiting to hear the rest of your report. I know that Gmax probably left out some important facts.

Look at you! Over here causing problems! ummmm hmmmm . . .

Hi Gmaxmom! :welcome: to the DIS! We are so excited to have you here! :yay: Of course we want more. :surfweb: popcorn::

I loved the pictures of you and Gmax on EE! You are such a brave woman.

The tea set was such a sweet momento to Gmax, and will bring much joy to her over the years. The memories of a mom/daughter DW trip will be priceless.

Gotta go see if Gmax added any more pics. :moped: Post again soon! :love:

GMaxMom....can you talk my mom into going to the world with me...Pretty Please :) :) :)

Hey Gmax,

Your mother thinks you wanted to cry on Ex. Everest

Who? Me? Cause trouble?

Hey Gmaxmom's mom, :wave:
We've taken a family vote and my family has decided to adopt you and take you to Disney with us! :thumbsup2

I just now found you over here on the welcome to dis section. I haven't been over here for awhile.... :teeth: But I found you! :goodvibes

I'm loving your trip report and want to hear more! We want "the rest of the story" from your view point!

Thanks everyone for replying to my Mother's post. I'm sure you've guessed by now that she is not on the computer alot, which is why she hasn't responded yet. When I talk to her tomorrow, I'll be sure to let her know about all of her responses! Thanks so much for embracing (and adopting ;) )my Mother here at The DIS!

With you rmother posting now, we know where u got your wonderful and kind qualities from.

Welcome, GMom! Great to hear your report. Sounds like you had a fabulous time. GMax is so lucky to have you as a mom! :love:

Welcome gmax's mom. You are so cute. Loving your version of the trip.

P.S. I love the photo of your head in Pluto's mouth. :rotfl:

My Mom & Dad are accompanying my DH & I on our trip in just a little over 2 months. My Mom went for a few days with us last year too. Dad hasn't been in a longggggggg time. Hope we have as much fun as you & Gmax did.

HMHunters said:
Welcome, GMom! Great to hear your report. Sounds like you had a fabulous time. GMax is so lucky to have you as a mom! :love:

I agree - remember last year in GM's TR? When she got home from WDW she had found that her mom used her extra key and left food she cooked for GM in her fridge for her to have for dinner over the next few days! Is that too sweet or what??!!! :goodvibes

I was wondering if I could borrow GM's mom next time to go on the Aerosmith roller coaster with me. I'm a chicken so far! I used to LOVE wild roller coasters as a teenager but ever since hitting my 30s they tend to be scary and painful (neck and backwise) for me. But it's bothering me to have not conquered a ride at Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter