Goal Getting....my journey....lmhall2000

I'm coming to prevent me cheating even more...today I was out of wheat toast and eggs and breakfast meats sooo I had to eat plain cheerios with skim milk...I did a very small serving....but then for lunch I was out of most of my normal foods and could only scrounge up 2 slices of very thin sliced turkey (so small I almost thought it was the deli paper) and 3 small cubes of colby cheese. I didn't want to eat a handful of chex mix but I didn't want my body to go into starve mode either. Now it's 2:30 and the kids wanted a snack so I peeled an apple for them (also not on my list but had to have a piece to stave off low blood sugar) then had a spoon of peanut butter....and even sneaked 2 cheese puffs....all because my pantry is not stocked!!! We're almost finished with school....got a late start because we had to take our Sable to get her stitches out...the doc said she looks good and will need to do xrays in 2 weeks. YEAH!!! So as soon as I finish school..(we did some acrylics of Monet's garden scenes...how in the world did he have the patience to do all that and still have it look like a picture????) I'll take the kids to the store...I try to wait until after 5pm just in case a realtor wants to show the house last minute and I have to take our dog away for the showing. I am going to do an hour of cardiopilates...I like that much better than just pilates...and I'm going to drink some more water...but no more Cheese Puffs!!! Why didn't I put that down as a taboo food? Guess cutting out french fries and white flour was enough for 100 days...cheese puffs are on my next list! :)

Tara

Hi Tera!
Just stopping by to check on you. I hope you made it to the grocery store today - it sounds like you need some food! I would be starving - and grabbing a couple of Cheese Puffs myself! I think you did very well because those things are addictive! Once you've had a couple, you need a couple more... HANDFULS! :eek:

That's wonderful news about Sable. I hope she is up and moving better as well.

Can you tell me more about the cadiopilates? Is this a tape you are doing? I would love some more details!

Kill the Cheese Puffs!!! Kill the Cheese Puffs!!! :rotfl2: (Those things are deadly!!)

I hope you made it to the store... There is nothing harder than not having something healthy to snack on when you are hungry! One day I thought I would eat the legs off the kitchen table!

Have a good one! :banana:

I need them!!! Did not make it to the grocery yesterday! :sad2: Wouldn't you know it we had a showing at 4:15...that meant taking the dog out with us so I couldn't get groceries with her there...then I felt the need to be homebound in case the realtor called...this was the couple's 3rd showing!!! :banana: Now it's the am the next day and I feel like I can't leave hoping their realtor turned in a contract last night...I've been through this atleast 7x in the past 9 months and they always buy the new house....luckily no new construction is within earshot of ourhouse now...they're way up there in price...hoping that helps us.

I'll have to have cheerios again for breakfast...then lunch...I have NO clue...guess a spoon of peanut butter and a few carrots. I'm plum dry on food! Except for those dastardly cheetos! But they won't tempt me today...I'm too stressed about the house...

ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS!!!

Tara

lmhall2000 said:
ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS!!!

CHEETOS ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...CHEETOS ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...CHEETOS ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...

LOL, Tracy! I believe you are correct!! ::yes::

Tara, I hope you were able to get to the grocery store today. Remember a boiled pot never boils. Leave! The realtor will call and leave a message. I am sending good vibes :goodvibes , lots of pixie dust :wizard: and many many prayers your way!!

Thanks for stopping by my journal!

Superwoman!!! I brought home the bacon...dah,dah,dah..put it in the fridge...dah,dah,dah...and even even even did some Aerobicizing!! Cause I'm a WOMAN!!!! :)

Quick grocery run...salad from Chick-Fil-A...small snacks for dinner (that salad was loaded and I even had the sesame seeds with it (honey roasted no less)....I even avoided an invitation by my mother to Chili's...she came over to plant a St. Joseph figure next to our for sale sign ( ;) geetey!) and took the kids so I could stay home and get some exercising done...she thinks I'm redoing the pantry...but exercise was more important...mom kind of scoffs at exercise..no need for it! :)

I'm on pins waiting to hear!!
Tara

lmhall2000 said:
...she came over to plant a St. Joseph figure next to our for sale sign ( ;) geetey!)

:Pinkbounc YEAH! :Pinkbounc It's about time you put something besides a piece of paper in that dirt. ;) I hope he is upside down!

I am waiting on pins and needles for good news!

I'm so good at venting..I should start charging myself! :) Well, the buyers really want the other house because it has 2 baths up..we have 2.5 down and 1 up...the other house is 40k more!!! I just can't see paying 40k for an extra bath....it is new and ours is 3.5 years old and bigger. I can't stress about the why's and what nots...the only thing in our favor is that they need to move in by 2/28...the new house may not be finished by then. So then we'd be the next choice...I hate to ask that they don't get what they want but WHINE I sooo want to move! :) I'm having one of those...better not cry or the flood gates will open days. I have complete FAITH in God, but I just can't help whining about what I want...isn't that pitiful? I feel 11 months raising the kids on my own M-F is pretty good, don't you? Keeping a house in show condition for 330 days mostly by myself is pretty good? So I'm feeling a little bit "WHERE'S THE BEEF?" today. When these moments happen I think how easy it would be to devour half a package of cheetos and atleast satisfy one of the needs I have...but will cheetos really help? NO NO NO!

So I'll just go exert some energy and clean the pantry like I was supposed to yesterday. Tomorrow the kids have their dental cleanings so atleast the day will get me out of the house...another showing scheduled for Friday...so there's still hope there could be something good coming...just wish I knew. I know I'll look back in my journal around July 4th (GOAL DATE) and smile at my shortcomings and weak points of discouragment....if I'm still in this house July 4th...just send the white coats.

Off to clean the pantry...
Tara

Tara,

I am so proud of you for working off your frustration by cleaning the pantry instead of eating the cheetos. (By the way... the cheetos aren't in the pantry are they? ;) ) That is such an awesome accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself!! :grouphug:

Keep trusting in God, Tara! Your house will sell! We'll be praying that the Lord will bring the right buyer to your home quickly. Hang in there, girl! :grouphug:

UGH! Those people are just dragging their feet! ARGH ARGH ARGH!! I hope something (sorry folks) goes wrong at the new house and they can't get in when they need to. They can always sell later. ;) It is the difference between a main floor master and an upstairs master? That killed a lot of sales for us.

Don't forget to BAKE something before the showing on Friday. Use their senses to make them feel like they are at home. If Disney can do it, so can you! (My SIL swears by that trick. Even Toll House 'tube' cookies will work. Or a frozen loaf of bread - make it whole wheat so you can enjoy it too!)

Still praying hard for you, Tara! I just KNOW things are going to work out! No white coats for you come July 4th! :rotfl2:

:grouphug:

You've done a great job keeping things together this past year...not sure if I could do the same!

:wizard: <----to avoid the white coats

I can feel TOM coming on...probably still 3 days away but everything is so tender...back/****ies/you name it...so I was thrilled with a 1.5 loss this week...I'm 1 pound ahead of schedule and I need any excess losses I can take in case I have a bad week. So far I've been strong!

Weighing less feels great!!! Can't wait to get to the 180's!!!! 3.5 pounds away!!! :)

Thanks everyone for the great encouragment...yesterday was a low day but I'm feeling much stronger today!!!

Tara

Oh Yeah! :cool1: Woo Hoo!! :cool1:
Congrats on the 1.5 pound loss, Tara!!! That's amazing considering the stress you have been under lately! Keep working it, Girl, because you are going to be looking MIGHTY FINE by July 4th! :cheer2:

I'll keep those words in my mind, geetey..."I'll look MIGHTY FINE July 4th!" over and over and over I'll repeat them! :)

Why do I do this on weigh day..I haven't really over eaten..just opted for junk...I was going to have eggs and bacon this morning but then I got a call for a showing so it had to be a piece of toast....I put a little butter on it then as I was multi-tasking and emptying the trash while I ate it, the toast dropped from my mouth and what little butter I put on it was now upside down and stuck to the floor...No...I didn't put more on it..just felt like OH GREAT my little treat of a pat of butter gets smeared on the floor. For lunch...I didn't have the energy or desire to rinse the lettuce....lately I've had a hard time finding good lettuce...so I made deviled eggs and had 3 of them...now I know that's not enough for lunch so I made up for it with 2 large puffy cheetos and about 15 chocolate chips...HUH??? Isn't that well-rounded???

I better eat a decent dinner tonight...having to vacuum the whole house and clean all bathrooms sacks me out...

On to better eating and more water!!!
Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter