• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going on Jan. 2, 2005

coloradogirl13

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm
All Abord on who is going on the second on January. It is our first cruise and we are hopeing to meet some new friends. :chat:

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

We are, we are!!!! Kids still don't know; we are waiting til christmas to tell them. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My 14y/o and 12y/o sons and 10 y/o daughter will be with us.

Cool. I am going with my mom and dad, me (13 y/o) my little sis (11 y/o) and my little bro (7 y/o).
Is this going to be your first cruise? It will be our first cruise. :Pinkbounc

First for my DH and kids; I sailed Carnival 5/03 with my two sisters. However, they have been to WDW many times. Only one trip to DL.+

Hey, do you know of anybody else going the same time as us. I think that two other people are but I can't get ahold of them. Anyways, what are your guys's names?:teeth:

There are three others listed on the Who's going when database. I'm sad that there has not been alot of entries, but also glad that the ship may not be very crowded.

My two guys are Andrew- 14, blond blue eyes, likes star wars, history, swimming and golf; Craig 12, blond, brown eyes, plays basketball and football, golfs and swims.

Actually I ment your whole family, but thanks for the info. We are David (dad) Pam (mom) Erin (me) Sammy (sis) and Scott (bro). I am excited because it is now ess than one hundred days.:hyper:

That works out then. My brother will be seven on the crusie and my sister will be 11. Have you put your information on the search that majestic put up. Three other people havce there names there besides me.

My husband and I are going Jan 2 with our 16 year old daughter and our 11 year old son. Anyone have any great advice for us. This will be our first cruise.
:bounce: :bounce:

My dd 9 said she will be in the Oceaneers lab with your 11 year old sister. Does she snorkel? We are doing the dolphin excursion.
Sorry about the post by your name. I am not real good at the computer. First time in a sorta chat room. I think I did a post somewhere on the boards with my name.
We are bringing bubbles for the sail away. Maybe we will see you
I bought the passport fieldguide book. Don't have it in front of me. But that is close to the name of it. Found many great tips.

Hey, this is going to be our first crusie too. I get most of my information from this board or I go to the Disney cruiseline website. Yes my sister does snorkel. She has only done it twice and she loves it. What do you mean about a dolphin excursion? Did you guys just book lately? :teeth:

We are going on the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter in Nassau. Pricey but we are excited.
Saw on the boards that Castaway Cay is actually NE of Miami. I am not so sure we will snorkel this trip. Maybe too cold in the water. A friend said that Nassau water is still nice in Jan. We booked about 3 weeks ago.
Dd snorkeled only a few times too. We will just wait and see about the water temp.

Cool, that sounds like fun. We pretty
much are going to wing it at Nassau.
We are not really planning anything but
really we just want to have fun. at least
we do not have to wait alot longer, it is getting close to the one month mark.

Well, nothing like last minute but we just booked the Jan 2nd cruise! We're a family of 6 including 4 DD's, ages 20, 16, 13 & 11. Our 11yr old DD is worried about going into the kids things by herself. I'd love for her to meet a friend here before we go!

And does anyone know what movies are likely to be shown during that time?

And what should we expect for weather?
Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter