• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going on Jan. 2, 2005

Hey this sounds great! I have a 16 year old daughter and a 11 year old son. Maybe we can get together! We will arrive in Orlando on the 1st about 7 PM and will stay there and then go to the Port on the 2nd. :earseek:

I don't know about the movies but I think they are suppose to be recent. I hear the live shows are good. What seating for dinner are you?

I think the weather is suppose to be around 65-75 but I don't know.

Let me know what you think!
Daisy f

Wow,

nothing is more fun than a last min. cruise. MY sister would also like to make a new friend. I am not sure what our seating arrangments are. But have the both of you signed in to teh majestic network?

I haven't what is the majestic network and How do I do this?
thanks for the info.
Judy :wave:

We're also coming into MCO on the 1st. We're second seating (not much choice with such late notice!) but that's ok, we did it in March and it was fine. We're SO excited! Our oldest daughter didn't get to sail with us in the spring so this is her first cruise. DH is worried about rough seas but hopefully the weather will be great & it'll be nice & calm water!

holly

Holly-
So you went on a Disney Cruise in March? Was it rough then? I have about everything I can think of for motion sickness!

What time are you arriving on the first? We are due to get in about 7PM we are flying Southwest.
We are staying at the Quality Inn by the airport that night. Hopefully we can meet sometime!
Judy

:earseek: :love: :grouphug:

Hi Judy....
We left on 2/28/04 and it was a rough first night (I guess that can be common crossing the gulf stream?) Since DH had been anti-cruise because of sea sick fear, I thought "OH NO! This is going to be a LONG four days!" He had a patch but still really struggled that first night. I think was made worse because it was our first cruise and we were worried that the whole trip would be rough. BUT, I sent him to bed w/phenergan and we all slept great, woke up in port, had a great day in Nassau and he never had another problem on the trip! The crew said ours was about as bad as it gets. Friends just got back from DCL in eary Dec. and said they didn't feel any movement at all so we're hoping Jan will be great! :-)

Personally, I didn't care for the patch and will try not to use it this time. It made my vision wierd (couldn't focus on a menu or my watch, etc) But my DH had the opposite effect....he took off his glasses for the trip because it IMPROVED his vision! But meds affect me and I just felt kind of weird. Knowing that it'll probably only be a problem crossing the gulf stream, I'll take my chances. We have non-drowsy dramamine & phenergan just in case!

We're flying in early on the 1st (10ish?) and staying at Ron Jon.

Hoping we have as great a trip as the last one! Our oldest daughter couldn't go with us in the spring so this will be her first cruise. I hear there isn't much for college aged students but she can relax with the best of 'em so I hope she loves it too!

holly

IT is the first or second thread when you first go on the main cruise board. :earboy2:

We are counting down. We were assigned 2nd sitting when we booked. But I looked up my res yesterday and it said 6:00. I had asked to be changed a few weeks ago. I guess they did it. Yeah!!!

Are you all packed & ready? I'm trying to figure out what all I've forgotten but we're very excited! We're flying out tomorrow....see you all there!

holly & gang

All excited here. We're packed and ready waiting until we leave tomorrow. Don't stay up to late everybody. I'll be looking for you guys and I hope you will do the same.

:thewave:

So what did you guys think of the cruise. I thought it was wonderful (no pun)

:love:

How were the seas coming in? We leave tomorrow :)

We had a great time too! Did you enjoy Aloft? Two of my DD's went and enjoyed it. We're still swaying a little though!
holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter