Good bathing suits?

Tinky

<font color=CC66CC>Has FINALLY received her Offici
Has anyone seen any good bathing suit sales online? I need one with more than a shelf bra (fairy's were good to me) but I dont want one that looks like a skirt and thats all i can seem to find.
Help?

I agree, Lands End has great suits as does Eddie Bauer. Flattering fit and they hold up well with many wearings and washings.

While this is not exactly the info you were looking for, I do have a suggestions concerning bathing suits. Never wear an expensive bathing suit to the water parks. My DH has ruined a couple pair of Nautica trunks on the slides. I'm talking major tears. I also got some major picks in an $85 bathing suit once, but fortunately I learned my lesson faster than he did. Once was enough for me. Now I wear a cheaper one and always a 1 piece. Seen too many women exposed! :eek: By the way, I buy all my suits at Dillards. They have a wide selection in every shape and size. It's the only place I can find a tankini that fits me correctly. Hope you find what you are looking for.

I find a GREAT swim suit at Sears!! It has a bra in it. The top is like a Tank Top and it has SHORTS for the bottoms!!

SEAR had so really stylish swim suits last year!!

I love Nike swimsuits. You can get them at any of the major department stores, and they're usually in the $50-$60 range. (Or at least teey were last time I bought one about 2 years ago.) They hold up really well, and everything stays in one place. I've worn them to aqua aerobics classes 3 days a week and never even had any fading. They're also very figure flattering.

Thanks so much for the help! I went to Sears today and found a pretty nifty tankini (sp) that has a soft padded bra (very nice). I also order the lands end floral 1 piece (Dh liked it;) ) I figure two will be good, wear one 1 day hang it up to dry and wear the other the next. I do NOT like putting on a wet swimsuit, yuck!
Sears did have a pretty good selection of suits by the way!
Thanks again!

I vote for Dillards too. I can find miracle suits, etc... with bras inside. Got a great tankini with a built in underwire, but I can't remember the brand and I'm too lazy to go look right now. I have also ordered from Land's End, but their selection of D cups is more limited than what I can find at Dillards.

Sears scores again!! They really do have these Flattering great body shaper bathing suits in all sizes even the x sizes!

Got to see them to believe!!

I have to agree that Land's End makes the best bathing suits. You can choose between leg openings (modest or not) and many of their suits are available in plus sizes that fit perfectly. I also agree that their customer service is great. Last year I had a question about the size of a wrap and the rep gave me exact measurements so I could decide which size. The suits are also made of really good (thick) material which is great.
Karla

I love my Lands end bathing suit as well.. don't forget to check the overstocks area.. they had some nice ones online!

Another vote for Lands End! Check out the overstocks on the off season - I know right now it's limited - but think ahead for next year! On occasion they will throw in a low price one piece suit at a low price on-season too! And don't forget those $5 sports sandals - I think they still have them - reg. $24.95.

Yet another vote for Lands End bathing suits! I tried on practically every swimsuit from every department store and boutique in town and was very unhappy about not being able to find a decent swimsuit for me.

I decided to order from Lands End and was positively delighted that all three styles did wonders for me! My family also loved them!

I will always order swimsuits from Lands End from now on.

I personally love Speedo's...the woman's...NOT the men's...LOL!
They don't ride up and are really comfortable. I just saw some at Sam's for around $28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter