Good CS meal in Downtown Disney

We ate at EOS on Monday and the 2 sandwiches fed my DH, me, DS7, and DS3. We were on the dining plan so we also got drinks and 2 large cookies (we used 2 CS). The sandwiches were delicious and we ended up taking the cookies with us because we were so full.

we have eaten a couple of times at Wolfgang Puck's express and it is always wonderful. I love the rosemary chicken and mashed potatoes. I swear these potatoes are the best I've ever had. :sunny:

Seems to me that~ If the EOS is decent, and has such *huge* portions... You could easilly feed 2 of you, using 1cs, and maybe a snack credit for an additional drink... :teacher:

LOVE EOS!! Just returned this week and we ate there twice! They changed how the DDP works there. Before you got a sandwich, side, desert (any) and a drink. Now you get a sandwich, either a cookie or brownie and a fountain soft drink. Still very filling and delicious!!! Kids absolutely loved the pizza sandwich!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter