GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eclpz314 said:
Ok......Tim........just stand really, really still....... they won't hurt a bit and you'll be loose in no time!
th_Picture276.jpg

:scared1: WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE IN YOUR PICTURE??

<sigh> Since no one else on my team is checking in, I'm going to check out for awhile. I'm going with the theory I used when waiting for Tim and Ty--I leave and they show up. Maybe it works for team mates, too! :teeth:
I'm beginning to think it is time to change deodorant brands....

lovetoscrap said:
No railroad tracks!!! We held you over the bonfire we made with our torches. . . :teeth: Did you see that one? Oh, and really sorry about Jeeves. We didn't know we weren't supposed to shoot the messanger (or hold him over the fire either). Who knew those cardboard cartoons would go up in flames SO fast??? :confused3
..by the way, were there any marshmallows left? I'm getting hungry!

lovetoscrap said:
No railroad tracks!!! We held you over the bonfire we made with our torches. . . :teeth: Did you see that one? Oh, and really sorry about Jeeves. We didn't know we weren't supposed to shoot the messanger (or hold him over the fire either). Who knew those cardboard cartoons would go up in flames SO fast??? :confused3

Hi everyone!

LTS, you forgot princess also had cupid's arrow holding Tim hostage while she dangled Jeeves over the fire.....

Sorry, Tim, but didn't want you to miss one single possible outcome this bunch was planning..... ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Muhlenberg said:
Haven't missed much except :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc
We're just cooling our jets and asking questions until our teammates acknowledge.

Okay :)

I have earlier sent a message to all the members on our team (as you well know lol). I have not had any responce yet from the others, however.

AMaloy314 said:
<sigh> Since no one else on my team is checking in, I'm going to check out for awhile. I'm going with the theory I used when waiting for Tim and Ty--I leave and they show up. Maybe it works for team mates, too! :teeth:
I'm beginning to think it is time to change deodorant brands....
:rotfl: they'll show up sooner or later......

lovetoscrap said:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

lovetoscrap I posted a thread of in the restaurant boards calling our team

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15699947#post15699947

Eclpz314 said:
WE ARE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :thumbsup2

Hope the rest of the team shows up!!! Cause we're ready to cheer you all into VICTORY!!!

GO TEAM GO TEAM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Muhlenberg said:
Thot and Pat, you made me start yawning...next I'll be fading fast....and it's all your fault! Can't you just turn your clocks back or something?

Don't need to! Soon the sun will rise and a glorious new day will begin.

Why am I still awake???

Well, I sent PM's, sent an e-mail, started threads and no responses except for the one that contacted me right away. Do you think that not everyone is as excited as we are?:confused3 :teeth:

Tim Gunn said:
:scared1: WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE IN YOUR PICTURE??
just termites.........thought they could chew through the ropes since you couldn't untie yourself :rolleyes1

Loves Disney said:
Oh ok. I was getting nervous that I missed vital information on this thread...erm, have I? lol

No vital information here. This is mostly just fun and chatter. Lots of virtual drinking and occasional non violent sit ins with torches and green jello shots that result in Tim being tied up. . .

You are welcome to join us! :sunny:

Froggyswife said:
Hi everyone! I am NOT going to read this whole thread! :lmao: someone give me the hilights. :rotfl:

HI TIM!! Thanks for choosing me to be on a team I really didn't expect to be chosen but am soooo glad I was. I can't wait to get started!!

Hey there MrsFroggy! No thanks for choosing you, your application chose you! We really didn't look at the names when we picked them out (obviously by the way I misspelled half the list :rolleyes: ) You answered well! :thumbsup2

I'm sure you will have fun! You'll have to tell Froggy to sign up for the audience. Doesn't he want to be cast in another comic book? :rotfl:

Loves Disney said:
Okay :)

I have earlier sent a message to all the members on our team (as you well know lol). I have not had any responce yet from the others, however.

Me either. Are they shopping? Did they go to WDW??? :confused3

I have pmed most of the people on my team but haven't heard anything from them yet. I haven't seen them on these threads either so I am guessing they aren't online right now.

HEY TIM! What was that about private I saw on one of your posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter