GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muhlenberg said:
Are we typing too loudly?
I know there were instructions given on where to find the Wpasadi emblem for the sigs, but unfortunately, I was trying to dig my way out of the pm box at the time. Quick run-through anyone???????? Please??? :teeth:

thotfulspot said:
Don't need to! Soon the sun will rise and a glorious new day will begin.

Why am I still awake???

that is what I was thinking
it is 3 flippin a.m and I am not a bit tired
toooo hyper , oh no ,that cant be a good start
while the others plot ,we sleep :guilty:
wow, that is a scary thought :rotfl:

Tim Gunn said:
Hey there MrsFroggy! No thanks for choosing you, your application chose you! We really didn't look at the names when we picked them out (obviously by the way I misspelled half the list :rolleyes: ) You answered well! :thumbsup2
:rotfl:

Any chance there will be a version of Tim's favorite applications out on this thread sometime? You could leave off the names, but I'd love to see how some others answered the questions.

:confused3

Tim Gunn said:
Oh yeah, if you hang out here you have Me, Ty, Jeeves and Obi-Wan Pinobi at your service. :rotfl: Not to mention the Tag Fairy and the Tag Genie are all official members of Team WPASADI

And Kellie and Rupert! They have dropped in. Don't forget them. You know, Kellie should be here with us now! Where is she?

Eclpz314 said:
I know there were instructions given on where to find the Wpasadi emblem for the sigs, but unfortunately, I was trying to dig my way out of the pm box at the time. Quick run-through anyone???????? Please??? :teeth:
I just used it from someone else's siggy.

Eclpz314 said:
just termites.........thought they could chew through the ropes since you couldn't untie yourself :rolleyes1

Eclipz....you find the funniest pictures.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're out of that box again!

lovetoscrap said:
And Kellie and Rupert! They have dropped in. Don't forget them. You know, Kellie should be here with us now! Where is she?

think she got scared when she found out we put alcohol in her lemonade :rolleyes1

Nancy said:
Well, I sent PM's, sent an e-mail, started threads and no responses except for the one that contacted me right away. Do you think that not everyone is as excited as we are?:confused3 :teeth:
I think we've been waiting so long, that when we got the news we expected everyone else to be sitting with those of us that have problems, I mean, yeah that's what I mean..addictions :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
I've been lucky to hear from 3 members of my team..Oh where are the other 4? :rolleyes1

Nancy said:
Well, I sent PM's, sent an e-mail, started threads and no responses except for the one that contacted me right away. Do you think that not everyone is as excited as we are?:confused3 :teeth:

Same with me! :rotfl2: :grouphug:

DH is kicking me off the desktop so I gotta get my laptop up and running.

May be a little while later, got some paperwork to do in the meantime. ;)

Patnl34 said:
shhhhh

they are not supposed to know we are up this late
they might think we are addicted or something :rotfl:

oh, is there a prize for the fastest avatar made :teeth:
we win we win !!!! lol :rotfl2: :lmao:

Cool avatar Pat!!

shannonh said:
I think we've been waiting so long, that when we got the news we expected everyone else to be sitting with those of us that have problems, I mean, yeah that's what I mean..addictions :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
I've been lucky to hear from 3 members of my team..Oh where are the other 4? :rolleyes1
me too!

Tim Gunn said:
Hey there MrsFroggy! No thanks for choosing you, your application chose you! We really didn't look at the names when we picked them out (obviously by the way I misspelled half the list :rolleyes: ) You answered well! :thumbsup2

I'm sure you will have fun! You'll have to tell Froggy to sign up for the audience. Doesn't he want to be cast in another comic book? :rotfl:

Frog is a little leary of signing up for the audience because it may be a conflict of interest with me being on a team and if someone from another team asks him to participate in one of their projects ..... see where I am going with this? Anyway if you guys don't think it will be a problem he will sign up but he wants this to go as smoothly as you all do. That is why he hasn't signed up for audience yet.

Ya know, there' a POSSIBILITY, albeit a teensy weensy one, that all the ones who haven't responded yet really don't want to play...That's probably a .01% chance. :rotfl:

Muhlenberg said:
Me either. Are they shopping? Did they go to WDW??? :confused3

Heh, that post made me realize a typo I made! lol (arg...haha, I meant response, teehee).

And if they went to WDW, why didn't they take me with them? :rolleyes: ;) lol.

lovetoscrap said:
No vital information here. This is mostly just fun and chatter. Lots of virtual drinking and occasional non violent sit ins with torches and green jello shots that result in Tim being tied up. . .

You are welcome to join us!

Oh, sounds so lovely! :rolleyes: lol. I would be honored to join into the excitement, teehee.

--This thread is harder to keep up with than my pets at feeding time! lol

3pirates said:
Hi everyone!

LTS, you forgot princess also had cupid's arrow holding Tim hostage while she dangled Jeeves over the fire.....

Sorry, Tim, but didn't want you to miss one single possible outcome this bunch was planning..... ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry, your right. I did forget that one! I seem to recall a hold up was also being planned during the non violent sit in!

lovetoscrap said:
No railroad tracks!!! We held you over the bonfire we made with our torches. . . :teeth: Did you see that one? Oh, and really sorry about Jeeves. We didn't know we weren't supposed to shoot the messanger (or hold him over the fire either). Who knew those cardboard cartoons would go up in flames SO fast??? :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter