Got a good rate on SUV at Dollar.....

chrisn

DIS Veteran
Using GMF10 rate code. $209 a week. This is for late February. We will be picking up the 19th. We will either get a Dodge Durango or a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I'm happy with this price.

Sorry, I don't know about restrictions. This is a rate code I have been using for the past three years and is good for every size. I always go in February and have always been able to use it. I found the code at www.orlandotravel.com then click on rental cars and there you have them. They say that they expire on Dec 31st 2002 but I was able to secure the rate with that code for February of 2003.

I never use the on-line reservation form. I just call the 800 number, make the reservation and get a confirmation number. The only bad thing is because the MCO location has it's own set of confirmation numbers different from those at the national call center, you can't pull your reservation up on the dollar web site. You can however call them same 800 number which is the MCO location and confirm your reservation at any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter